PDA

View Full Version : What weapon should I use against Dark Falz hard.

Dime
Apr 25, 2003, 06:11 PM
I'm a HUcast, level 37 offline, and I can (barely) get all the way through ruins and to DF. My main problem is the lack of good weapons. All I have for Ruins is a DB saber, a Lockgun with 25%, Daggers with 25% and a Breaker with 30%.

How should I equip myself before DF?

Shinimori
Apr 25, 2003, 07:01 PM
use the breaker to beat his first from since those spining things come out his mouth you should be abel to take em all out Then the 2nd form use th lock gun when hes moving but stay close when he stops youse either daggers or the db saber

Dime
Apr 25, 2003, 07:02 PM
Does he have the fourth flying form in Hard mode or is it just in Vhard?

Elvendar
Apr 25, 2003, 07:10 PM
The DB's Saber should work fine for the first form, and the second form. The trick to the second form is trying to move parallel to him instead of moving with him around the outer ring. On the third form, use the lockgun most of the time, dodge the blue balls and wait for the grants to hit you, heal, and continue using the lockgun (unless you are lucky enough for him to go vulnerable right in front of you.) This SHOULD work fine.

HuMar_1
Jul 9, 2010, 12:40 PM
wont the grants do a ko on you? That's what happended to my lvl 45 RAmar, and so I got resist/saint, so will that stop the 1 hit kos? (plus i've got 315/317 hp)

psofan219
Jul 9, 2010, 08:29 PM
Blade Drain is Falz's strongest attack, so boost your HP instead, and let your armor raise ELT. I seem to recall being able to get near 20 ELT with equipment around LV35. Basically, if you can survive Falz's Blade Drain, then you're set to take him down. Just grab the best gun you have and take it to him.

zombiemoshpit84
Jul 9, 2010, 10:31 PM
if you can find a good set of mechguns with dark% try those out. the 3rd form can spend alot of time out of striking range and you can deal a good amout of mid range damage w/ mechguns. get used to switching on the fly so you can bring out your saber if he pops up right in front of you.

Marcus666
Jul 14, 2010, 03:54 PM
When i was on HARD, i was using only one weapon. VARISTA+25. This is the best choice.
And i tell you one, always have dark/resist, devil/resist or evil/resist added as slot. (1/4 and u will easy kill kim). And i was kill him on lvl 25. Do this what i write.