PDA

View Full Version : Tweaker stopped working

ShimizuA
Jan 27, 2016, 05:31 PM
I need some help with this problem. My tweaker stopped after checking tweaker update. can somebody help?
thanks in advance

DayoDee
Jan 27, 2016, 06:31 PM
hey shimizua there is a lot of ppl having a problem with the tweaker so don't stress it from what i understand aida is working on it so trust i am wanting to play just as much as you

ShimizuA
Jan 28, 2016, 12:49 AM
yeah i will wait patiently :). but it think this not because the tweaker.

maybe i should tell the the possible cause. when maintenance is still in progress, i opened tweaker. it still work like normal, and ask me to install pre-patch. i click yes, but it get interrupted cause i get a blackout.
then i tried again after the maintenance finished, but the tweaker start acting strangely. it stopped responding/not working.

i have tried to replace the tweaker, doesn't worked. i tried replacing the whole pso2 folder (i have back up fortunately), still doesn't worked. maybe screw up at some point? any guess?

ShimizuA
Jan 28, 2016, 09:28 AM
problem averted for now. i tried to copy my pso2 to my brother pc and the tweaker run smoothly. so i concluded that my problem lies in my pc. anyone can help me to find the problem? i using win 8.1