PDA

View Full Version : Sharp Luck

Reenee
Apr 25, 2003, 07:01 PM
Level 103 HUcaseal, almost 100 Hours. SKYLY.

Wednesday: Found a Mil Lily in the Caves, and it dropped me a Sange. Took no effort: Crimson Assassins sure are stupid!

Today: Found a Love Rappy...in Ultimate Temple! Right when I got in the level too! Had to deal with 2 Arlans in the fight, though. Freeze Traps help a lot.

And then the 2nd Wave got in: 3 Ob Lillies and a Crimson Assassin.

Gah! I had two Lillies target me, but only one of them was close enough. I used another freeze trap to freeze the Crimson, and I shot down the nearer Ob Lilly. I dealt with the Assassin and I got a 3 second grace period until I saw that Love Rappy get locked on. Grabbed my Sange and...

Red Box. I got my Heart of Poumn.

Now to get Yasha! Damn Indi Belras!

Oh, and, uh, I woulda had a chance against the Rappy since I brought along 2 Scape Dolls in my run today. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 25, 2003, 07:56 PM
Nice, about using your traps though, with my RAcast I have yet to use my traps because I am worried about running out of them, is that ever a problem for you?

muff
Apr 26, 2003, 07:40 AM
Just go to the medical centre, or are you meaning using them and then seeing a rare monster, cos yeah thats kinda worrying seen as though im level 64 in ultimate, its scary and i get beat to shit in the caves.

travis-8
Apr 26, 2003, 08:50 AM
yeah cubis i have a level 114 Ramar and wheni was in the sixties i had no chance in ult. caves.until someone told me i should get vulcans. get a pair of vulcans with a high hit% with good percent against A.beast.it still gave me trouble but i still managed to sneak by and kill de ra lie with them and complete caves by level 70. now i m workin on a fomar lvel 46 cant wait to get to those ult caves lol

Reenee
Apr 26, 2003, 01:42 PM
On 2003-04-25 17:56, mightyJoeDunn wrote:
Nice, about using your traps though, with my RAcast I have yet to use my traps because I am worried about running out of them, is that ever a problem for you?

I only use my traps when there is a special need for it, such as when there's a lot of enemies onscreen. I either use my Confuse traps or my Freeze traps. Freeze traps are usually reserved for the big boys (Hidelts, Sinows...)

excecutor
Apr 26, 2003, 02:09 PM
running out of traps is never a probelm for me, i have lik 18 freeze and confusion traps and like 11 fire ones. i can use as many as i want and never have to worry about running out