PDA

View Full Version : What does matter when Rappy hunting?

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 25, 2003, 07:07 PM
as i've seen over the past 3 days, i've not run into a single rappy, excuse me if i rant but all this hearing
"i got a egg" "i got three eggs in one day" "i have all the easter items yay!"
is making me rather jealous and upset, it seems sega has screwed me over once again for not being able to find these lil bastards.

anyways i've been wondering, if there was something to do wrong while hunting, could i be doing it?.

basically does:
ID matter
Difficultiy : Norma<Hard<VeryHard<Ultimate?

and most annoying among most PSOW, does beats have anything to do with anything in the game besides time. i mean it doesn't seem to help or hurt, it's just there.

anyways i'm really ticked i haven't seen a rappy and i feel like giving up, the Egg Rappy is just a @#! that doesn't want ot show it's face.

also, would i have better chances with me lvl 127 Whitill or my 105 Pinkal.
*sighs* i'm not gonna find one before my 9 days are up huh?i just wanted the panter claw, amore rose and rocket punch.

CrazyJ
Apr 25, 2003, 07:44 PM
I've found 6 so far. I do normal mode runs with my FOnewm and just Rafoie all the badies. I use the method where you hit the first few rooms (getting either 5 rappies or 7 rappies depending on which map you get) and if I don't get one I restart the game.

I go in with no items on me in case of FSOD from all the quiting and restarting, but with a FO on normal you don't need anything cept RAfoie or maybe Gizonde.

I even have a pal that uses this method who rarely finds anything, but has found 3 Eggs himself now.

Good luck and don't give up.

Muku6
Apr 25, 2003, 08:22 PM
Good luck. Did many runs for St. Rappy and only found one. Have done a few runs and found no Easter ones yet. I just hate extremely lucky people.

Mirth
Apr 26, 2003, 08:34 AM
i did the easter run solo thing 43 freakin times, and i saw 0 Egg rappies....

RagMasterRappy
Apr 26, 2003, 09:05 AM
It is mostly random luck. I only found one St Rappy after weeks of searching. I have found 4 Egg Rappies so far (one escaped), but keep in mind that I have invested every moment of my time in PSO to search for them, and it has taken a lot of time to find each one.

Belmont
Apr 26, 2003, 09:58 AM
I bleieve there is a guide on the site that helps you find rappieson ep 2

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 26, 2003, 10:03 AM
On 2003-04-26 07:05, RagMasterRappy wrote:
It is mostly random luck. I only found one St Rappy after weeks of searching. I have found 4 Egg Rappies so far (one escaped), but keep in mind that I have invested every moment of my time in PSO to search for them, and it has taken a lot of time to find each one.

well your the rappy king, you can only expect that you would find a egg o_o
i haven't seen one, i was also most brought to the point of saying
"oh yeah PSOW this is a giant joke they're doing this just to mess with my head" it was 12:48 i was tired and deranged.
HOW COME THE THINGS DONT SHOW UP?!?! i've seen 2 nar lilies and no rappies. whats up with this *rants*

steve_murton
Apr 26, 2003, 10:12 AM
well this is a 1% chance but try and trade, like...hildeblue head or rappie wings, but dont say GIVE ME THEM EGGS, you have to remeber they worked HARD! ask if they have a double they would trade and be nice then they might reconsider!

Elentari
Apr 26, 2003, 11:43 AM
I havent found one either...I've pretty much given up on actually finding one..So I've tried trading for one..People want ridiculous stuff for them. So eh...just have to get my kitty paws somewhere else http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Ultima_HU
Apr 26, 2003, 12:19 PM
I guess we will have to wait for the next holiday rappy quest.....

steve_murton
Apr 26, 2003, 01:13 PM
OR you can trade!

OdinTyler
Apr 26, 2003, 02:08 PM
On 2003-04-26 08:03, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:

On 2003-04-26 07:05, RagMasterRappy wrote:

well your the rappy king, you can only expect that you would find a egg o_o
i haven't seen one, i was also most brought to the point of saying
"oh yeah PSOW this is a giant joke they're doing this just to mess with my head" it was 12:48 i was tired and deranged.
HOW COME THE THINGS DONT SHOW UP?!?! i've seen 2 nar lilies and no rappies. whats up with this *rants*

I found one & it did take me a couple of hours. I do want to find 8 more (so I can have them all) but seeing as how I was only able to do this as of Thur & havent been on since early yesterday trying it, I dont know. My suggestions are: keep trying, try different characters (as some SectIDs seem to have more...excuse the word...luck in finding them) & I dont know which dif lvl is best. Ive been playing on VHard. Higher lvl generally mean the rarer things will tend to pop up. Just found a Love Rappy offline on Hard so if I can find that, I want to try to find some more eggs.
If you want, we can meet up online & try to hunt eggs together. We wont do a game together, we will just each open our own single player game. This way we double our chances. Sound good? If you want to meet me, you can leave a msg on my Yahoo Msgr or meet me online. If you want to meet me, I will be on as Masako (a FOmarl), N@vySeal*69 (a RAmarl), or FAHRENHEIT (a RAcast). As for ships, either Antares (most likely) or Deneb. Hope to talk to you soon, good luck, & I hope Ive helped...

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 26, 2003, 04:55 PM
Thats it i've had it with Rappy hunting stupid egg rappies i wasted another 6 hours hunting these thing and they didn't show up.
what is up with thse things, are they suppose to not show up for some characters? is there a limit on a ship, as in all the egg rappies are gone. ARGH and no ones gonna ever trade there egg items for the stuff i have, i just can't see it, then in Vega new someone dupped the egg items and just gave them away >.< People have these things to just WASTE?!

Come on sega you owe me you SO owe me.

is there any point now? lastly... IVE SEEN 3 NAR LILIES. i've feel like i'm doing soemthing wrong, am i?!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

foamcup
Apr 26, 2003, 08:33 PM
Jesus, stop your whining, it's all about luck, so shut your noise hole.

Auracom
Apr 26, 2003, 09:00 PM
Ryo I know how you feel, take a break. Thats what I did. The first run back from my break I got one. So there is still hope. The items aren't really that great you know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

deathcircuit
Apr 26, 2003, 11:42 PM
I just started hunting the egg rappies today and i've already seen 2 in 5 hours. I never go all the way through the temple and beat the boss i just start another game... that seems to help me.

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 27, 2003, 09:15 AM
On 2003-04-26 18:33, foamcup wrote:
Jesus, stop your whining, it's all about luck, so shut your noise hole.

have you found a egg yet? have you wasted your time, when everyone slowly passes you up, now i have to catch up to my FOmarl friend that some how got to 121. gah i'll whine if i see fit you just don't need to listen o_o... lets see how stable you are when everyone around you is using their egg weapons saying how they got it on their 1st rappy sighting
o_____o bah humbug, now i'm gonna do multi player ruin runs to get back up to my normal status

deathcircuit
Apr 27, 2003, 08:01 PM
Aww cheer up there are more holidays on the way and the weapons arent all that great from the eggs anyway.

rena-ko
Apr 28, 2003, 05:40 AM
hm... 170 runs... over 5 nights...
like mentioned above, normal mode runs are easiest - especially for forces or other chara with high gizonde/rafoie.

just go in, kill everything, go further, dont waste times on boxes, enemy drops or even waiting what the rappies drop. its mostly junk on normal mode anyway.
i manage to do one full run in 1,5 beats (if i dont have to answer too much mails ^_^;)

got 4 eggs so far, mostly after the first few runs... and i also think, breaks work wonders.

btw... i'm redria and could find a rabbit wand from a hilde in temple on ult... should i consider wasting one egg for one of them? not really, hm?

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 28, 2003, 05:29 PM
i'm sorry for what i've made myself look like

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=49763&forum=10&0