PDA

View Full Version : How to create a BG for RP?

Levlia
Feb 1, 2016, 05:41 PM
Hey guys!

I have a question about how to go about creating a Background for you Role-playing character. At this moment I am having quite a hard figuring out how to do so, mainly because I don't know and understand the lore of Pso2 which doesn't help my situation lol

(I have started to go threw the matter boards but it will take me some time)
If anyone can give me a simple guide on how to do so or what I need to do that would be fantastic.

Thanks!!

Ps: I have never Role-Played before......

untrustful
Feb 1, 2016, 05:46 PM
http://www.ashami.com/rpg/

That's a good first step. As for lore, idklol.

Levlia
Feb 1, 2016, 05:52 PM
Thanks untrustful I will have to give it a good read!

Nitro Vordex
Feb 1, 2016, 10:16 PM
Don't get complicated. Start with like, a sentence for your character. Then you can build as you go, or mull it over. A personality is super important too, because if you know how you want your character to behave, then you know what kind of situation they may find themselves in, and how they react. That's already a huge step.

Selphea
Feb 1, 2016, 10:18 PM
Just say your Student Council President told you to go play some random game and get back to her with a report, so you downloaded it and clicked the Random button and tada!

Rupikachu
Feb 1, 2016, 10:22 PM
Just say your Student Council President told you to go play some random game and get back to her with a report, so you downloaded it and clicked the Random button and tada!

Don't forget: For everything else that makes no sense...Photons