PDA

View Full Version : Item What should i sell now and what not?

Arzon
Feb 3, 2016, 08:51 AM
This are all the items AC i have, what can you tell me about it?

http://i.imgur.com/CpozyFf.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MJRA0rp.jpg

jooozek
Feb 3, 2016, 08:53 AM
i can tell you that there is a feature that lets you check prices when you try to put items in shop

Arzon
Feb 3, 2016, 09:08 AM
i can tell you that there is a feature that lets you check prices when you try to put items in shop

I know that but it's the first time that i've all these valuable items and i'm not really into the market, maybe some items will be valuable with time and i wish that someone can tell me which ones is better to keep :X, at least to give me an idea.

TaigaUC
Feb 3, 2016, 09:24 AM
Okay, well. Whether you should sell now depends on whether you really need money right now, and how much storage space you can spare.
If you can afford to hold onto the items and sell later for a higher price, do that.
You also need to consider whether an item is going to go up or down in price, and decide whether you should get rid of it now or later.

Unpopular stuff will stay at minimum price (all the Ogre outfits), unless all stock completely runs out.
You can safely get rid of those, or convert them to AC recycle tokens which you can use to get stuff like Candy Remover or whatever.
Stuff that is about to phase out usually goes up in price over time (ie. the katana camo).
I don't think anybody scraps camos, so there's a very high chance that people will resell camos later, especially if a better one comes out (you can only equiip one camo at a time).

When a new scratch comes out, prices fluctuate greatly. They may start low, or extremely high.
If it's a super popular item, there will always be people who are impatient and want to buy immediately at whatever price.
Depending on rarity and demand, an item may start low and then jump to double/triple its price or greater.

People will spend a lot of money on scratches with very popular items, or a high number of decently valuable items.
The items in those kinds of scratches will drop in price because the market will get flooded with stock.

All prices should drop over time, unless the scratch is generally crappy and nobody is buying it.
When the scratch is about to end, people usually buy out all the cheap items and save them to resell later.

One-time use ticket stuff like accessories, hairstyles and layerwear will usually go up in price as people use what they have, until stock replenishes (usually a year later).
The prices for those will definitely shoot up over the year, so I'd hold onto them. There will always be people holding onto them though.
As those people slowly release their stock, prices may drop or increase. Just hope they run out of stock before the item gets revived.

Layerwear is all the stuff with In, Ou, Ba suffixes.
When we get the next scratch, the current layerwear may drop or increase depending on how well they mix and match with the next scratch.

There are currently no options for layerwear. As more items are added, it'll become a matter of comparison and need.
If the next scratch has better looking, more common innerwear at a lower price, all the current innerwear will drop like a rock.
It may be a good idea to get rid of the uglier innerwear colors now, because probably nobody will buy them later.

Arzon
Feb 3, 2016, 09:48 AM
Whoa that really help, so i should sell the in with bad colors, i'll keep the others ou-ba items and i hope they'll increase in price!
Thank you very much Taiga!

Oh and what about the Costumes?

TaigaUC
Feb 3, 2016, 10:59 AM
Ogre costumes I explained already.

Layered outer costumes, hard to say.
There's another similar jacket coming next scratch.
Rappy Suits are required to change color, but SEGA might distribute more Rappy Suits or Color Change Passes.
If it looks like an Outer with a good color is worth a lot now (eg. white Trilliam outer jacket), you may as well sell it.
The more Outer options we get, the lower its price may become.
The layered outfits so far seem to be pretty "casual" in appearance, so there may be many similar outfits in the future.
Check the price in comparison with current Rappy Suit price. That should give you a good idea of whether it's at a decent price.
200-300k is minimum for AC items, so add Rappy Suit price on top of that and compare.

Evangelion X.XX
Feb 3, 2016, 11:43 AM
If it's a super popular item, there will always be people who are impatient and want to buy immediately at whatever price.

Heed this part; there are always impatient people who need to get their accessories/costumes/hairstyles asap, as if their lives depended on it, as soon as the new AC Scratch is up. Take advantage of this human impulsiveness.

As a result, one of the good ways to make mega-meseta via Scratch is to immediately scratch (when servers are up or whatever) and then put the items up for ludicrous amounts of $$$. You'd be surprised how many people actually buy them; they simply can't wait.

Also, I wanted to note my experiences. Making money off of AC Scratch (except for the strategy aforementioned) is really unreliable and depends too much on luck and I wouldn't recommend it firsthand to anyone; I wouldn't want anyone to expend their precious hard-earned irl money.

That being said though, from my experience, the real meseta maker is in the affixing business; sure, it seems like an expensive and annoying endeavor, but if you know how to affix, the probabilities of affixing successfully and making mega-meseta is definitely on your side in the long run. It takes meseta to make meseta (and a lot of it too). I'm talking about affixing 5s and up with Mod/Flict affixes.

TaigaUC
Feb 3, 2016, 02:49 PM
What Evangelion said is correct.

Arzon
Feb 3, 2016, 05:17 PM
Which should be a good meseta based to start working on suffixes? I know how to do them, at least the basics, but i don't know which should be some good weapons/units to work on :X

Macmaxi
Feb 3, 2016, 05:34 PM
i knew i was going to use this a lot. if you want to make money with affixing yourself, i would rather suggest making full weapons (12* from zieg are a good start, yamigarasus sell for 50m and they cost like 5m to make, minus the grind)

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/uByOdZo.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Strobo_Lemon
Feb 4, 2016, 06:49 PM
i knew i was going to use this a lot. if you want to make money with affixing yourself, i would rather suggest making full weapons (12* from zieg are a good start, yamigarasus sell for 50m and they cost like 5m to make, minus the grind)

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/uByOdZo.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Logged in just to say thanks for this post. Very helpful!