PDA

View Full Version : Weapons?

domingo
Apr 25, 2003, 08:33 PM
what is the strongest cane you can get for a force, i was lookinon the site and i saw a thing called like striker of chao, ect, and im offline so thats why i want to know, right now i have a club of laconium +9 and im a level 30 FONEWM, and im a whitill so um yeah

Stalfos333
Apr 25, 2003, 08:57 PM
Never hit anything with a cane. Period. Equip a cane for its tech bonuses.

travis-8
Apr 25, 2003, 09:18 PM
if you can.,get the hildebears head or hildelblues head or the psycho wand those are the best (i think) oh yweah and the chaos sorcerers wand

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Apr 25, 2003, 10:47 PM
i believe dark bridge is the best rightnow!
I so want it all i need to do is break lvl 100 with my force and find the parasetic gene"olga flow" something like that.
but i got a lvl 46 FOmarl with MAHU+9 and almost able to elysion! it requires 680MST and i only got 582!

travis-8
Apr 26, 2003, 08:44 AM
i doubt youll ever get a dark bridge cuz first you supposedly need oran ID and then beat olga flow and probably not get it.its not something you should have your eyes set on. and if your not oran and someone trades you a gene flow its like 99.9% a duped item.i have a level 46 fomar and he has a hildebears head +9 and it works great.

domingo
Apr 26, 2003, 06:04 PM
yeah i really like those canes, they look cool but how and where can i get them, do in have to be in hard and thanks for the advice

LoreSeeker
Apr 26, 2003, 07:27 PM
If you want a strong cane to fight with, grab an Evil Curst. Dark Bridge is nice to look at, but it drains HP every time you use a tech (though not quite as much as Psycho Wand). I had such high hopes for my Dark Bridge... I traded away some nice items to get it too.