PDA

View Full Version : Poor offliners

shiznitty
Apr 25, 2003, 11:33 PM
is there any chance that offliners will be able to gain the online quests from an extra cd or something? because that would be really nifty if thre was one that Sonic TEam made. I WANT TO PLAY BOTTOM OF THE HEART

Stalfos333
Apr 25, 2003, 11:39 PM
I'm just hoping to use the 150 + photon drops I've been collecting!

ST won't do it, though. They want people to play online, to pay the constant fee to get online.

silvermax
Apr 25, 2003, 11:44 PM
they could always sell a quest expantion disk

Blue-Hawk
Apr 25, 2003, 11:54 PM
On 2003-04-25 21:44, silvermax wrote:
they could always sell a quest expantion disk

yes, but that would make far too much sense. and we all know that big business people hate doing that.

silvermax
Apr 26, 2003, 12:03 AM
selling a disk full of Quests at say 10 $ could yeild lots of profit

Tulathis
Apr 26, 2003, 01:53 AM
selling a disk full of Quests at say 10 $ could yeild lots of profit
That could be cool, but it would have to be quests that weren't available online, or better still in addition to those available online. It would probably have to be priced higher than $10 for ST to make a profit. I don't see this happening unless it is part of Episode 1&2 version 2 (if that is even going to happen.)

Dhylec
Apr 26, 2003, 12:20 PM
hey u never know.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Gandalf102
Apr 26, 2003, 01:25 PM
i have a GC in the UK.

azcn2503
Apr 26, 2003, 06:02 PM
I'm an offliner, currently. And have been searching all day in Ultimate Caves for a GUARD WAVE. I had one on Dreamcast and used it for AGES!! I've been saving up AddSlot's, just incase it doesn't have many/any slots... Is it possible to get this item OFFLINE!?!!!? I'm a YELLOWBOZE, and according to the Item Findings section, there's been 7 confirmations for finding a GUARD WAVE from Ob Lily...

Mmmm...

Need to get it...

shiznitty
Apr 27, 2003, 01:21 AM
you can find one,
but back to original thing, i mean, they could create it when the phantasy star online isn't played online as much.

azcn2503
Apr 27, 2003, 05:04 AM
I agree.

But I reckons that ST want to get as many people online to experience the fun it is to actually be able to play it online. Get them addicted etc.

I mean, offline play can be addictive (the repetition gets you hooked, I swear). But online is like a whole new game. I had v2 online and I never stopped playing it, until it got infected with hackers and no one ever did anything about it.

And err... I've got myself lost in what I was saying... Wait... Err.. Nope it's gone.