PDA

View Full Version : What's a Photon Sphere???

PuffDaMagicTran
Apr 26, 2003, 01:30 AM
I have about 25 photon spheres on the xbox and i wanna know if its worht collecting about 90-99 photon drops for this photon sphere thingy.What is it??i searched through the weapon index and couldnt find it.can someone give me a detailed description on what it is?thanks.I LOVE THIS MESSAGE BOARD:-D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PuffDaMagicTran on 2003-04-25 23:31 ]</font>

Tulathis
Apr 26, 2003, 01:36 AM
Right now the Photon Sphere is useless. It will most likely be used in a future quest. Congrats on getting that many Photon Spheres. You're an amazing Photon Drop collector.

PuffDaMagicTran
Apr 26, 2003, 01:41 AM
oooooooooooh ok.haha thanks.yeah i always join normal games and try to bribe noobs with brionics for their photon drops.pretty easy job haha.i gave this guy a yamoto for 5 photon drops.good stuff since i love doing dragon runs offline on very hard mode.

PuffDaMagicTran
Apr 26, 2003, 01:44 AM
oh yeah can you tell me what a Parasite Cell D is??thanks

MetalGriever
Apr 26, 2003, 05:32 PM
Parasite Cell D is used to upgrade the stink frame. stink frame>Parasite wear De Rol>Nelgal>Vajulla>Virus armor Lafuteria. Love that sig of yours btw. You might wanna note that poor Jacko has turned into Skeletor, what with the nose and all.