PDA

View Full Version : Falz/Flow scene *Semi Spoiler*

HKDon
Apr 26, 2003, 02:00 AM
Man it was great, me and some other guys were finishing up a Ep2 game and then everyone pulls out a "Red" weapon and starts wailing on Flow, after we beat him the guys said to go to town and go back in the boss transporter so we did and there he was, It was so cool! I was about to take a picture to show when the guys got up close making him leave.

Now I gotta see if I can see "Red Ring Rico"

Has anyone else seen these two this way?

VulpesMundi
Apr 26, 2003, 02:45 AM
Old news. To see Flowen someone has to equip a Red weapon during the final battle with Olga Flow, hit Olga at least once with said weapon equipped, and then keep said weapon equipped until returning to the battlefield. To see Rico someone has to equip a Dark weapon (Dark Flow, Meteor, or Bridge) during the final battle with Dark Falz, hit Falz at least once with said weapon equipped, and then keep said weapon equipped until returning to the battlefield.

Tulathis
Apr 26, 2003, 02:57 AM
Old news.
True. Are there guides or screen shots of these events?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 26, 2003, 03:27 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/screenshots.php?category=GameCube&subcategory=PSO-World+Gameplay&start=15

Me and phalanx and two others :3
Wah, so many levels ago.

Stfu we know
||
/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko on 2003-04-26 02:15 ]</font>

CorneliusPower
Apr 26, 2003, 03:42 AM
I think everyone above misunderstood the original post, he didnt say to see Flowen during battle, he was saying after Olga Flow was defeated return to see him..I know of the red ring rico, but i never knew the trick would work after Olga was defeated...am i not right? maybe I misunderstood.

AppieDPC
Apr 26, 2003, 09:47 AM
if u wanna c flowen AFTER battle use red weps http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryu13
Apr 26, 2003, 09:51 AM
what do you have to do and what happens when u do this to olga flow or dark falz?

HKDon
Apr 26, 2003, 04:52 PM
sorry I didn't know it was old news, but this was how I learned about the whole trick, It just felt so cool to see him