PDA

View Full Version : I am getting so sick of Tweaker and this BS

MasterGunz2345
Feb 18, 2016, 10:17 PM
I really dont know why Tweaker is being such a pain in the ass but its really starting to piss me off and drive me insane. No matter what I do, whether it be:

Reinstalling Tweaker
Unistalling and Reinstalling Engish, Large, and Story Patch
Unistalling and Reinstalling Direct X
Fix Game Guard Errors
Fix PSO2.exe
Fix PSO2 permission
Check for old files/empty/missing files
Deleting the AIDA file when in registry
Trying to play with the settings
Computer reset
Etc

MAJORITY OF THE TIME IM STILL GETTING A FREAKING BLACK SCREEN EVERYTIME I LAUNCH PSO2 AND ITS NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE EVER SINCE I GOT BACK INTO THIS GAME A FEW DAYS AGO. Sometimes PSO2 actually works yet whenever I have to exit the game and go back on, the black screen just happens. Sometimes doing Game Guard Errors along with checking files works, but that means that everytime I do the file check, I have to reinstall EVERYTHING again like the English, Large, and worse, Story Patch, which takes the absolute longest and I hate waiting to see if it's gonna work this time or not. Its like it keeps switching the rules and only decides to work when it feels like it. Seriously, i am ripping my hair out and don't know what to do anymore or to make it worse, if no one else is having this problem right now. What the hell is going on here and how do I make it stop once in for all?

Nueziel
Feb 22, 2016, 03:11 PM
I solved mine by:

1. Check for PSO2 Updates <--- not the new method
2. Launch PSO2 first and try to login using your credentials, if you are able to go online, you may proceed to install the English patch.

You could also let the original launcher to check the files btw.

Crevox
Feb 22, 2016, 11:00 PM
If you don't like it or it's not helping, just stop using it.