PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Which class is the best

Neverwinter
Apr 26, 2003, 07:59 AM
I made this poll to see how many ppl liked FOmar's
(rule). I think androids are not as good as ppl who can use techs, agree? (Dont get hyped up if u dont)

Yoda86
Apr 26, 2003, 08:32 AM
I really like RAcasts and once you get past the fact that they cannot use techs you begin to realize that they are a really good class. This is true for all androids in my opinion (I just like the RAcast because its an android and a gun user).

Neverwinter
Apr 26, 2003, 08:44 AM
Now that I think about it, I do like androids otherwise I wouldnt of traind up a RAcaseal to LV 30
no techs, but good TRAPS, androids are really cool!

travis-8
Apr 26, 2003, 08:54 AM
i like ramars cuz they are good all around i have a level 114 one but now i started a fomar level 46 and i have realized how much a force is better than robots but thats just my opinion.back in the DC days i did have a level 105 racast named sniper 7

blazeking240
Apr 26, 2003, 08:17 PM
hucast all the way i lay traps all around then fight all the enemys to them and "BOOM" they are all dead

Goza
Apr 27, 2003, 02:05 AM
Regardless of how "good" he is, my HUcast is much more fun to play than anyone else. Trap vision, fast hp regen, and no tech dependency really keep the game moving for me. I also like having a ludicrous atp.

silvermax
Apr 27, 2003, 02:19 AM
for good alround play ill stick to a Ramarl, nice techs, good acuracy, Decent power, a little lower Hp, but its all, good, and i get access to all those spiffy guns http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

CakeMan
Apr 27, 2003, 07:28 PM
there are so many humars on pso I wonder why no one chose them...lol

Robantifast
Apr 27, 2003, 09:33 PM
On 2003-04-27 17:28, CakeMan wrote:
there are so many humars on pso I wonder why no one chose them...lol

Because they're horrible.

I couldn't choose a best class, although I do think FOs do more damage than any other one offline. Online the enemies resistances get higher tho, and forces are good for support. This helps the HUs and RAs to shine. Honestly I think the best ones are HUnewearl, RAmarl, and FOnewearl. They're all amazing in their potential. FOmarl is quite good for support though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robantifast on 2003-04-27 19:35 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Apr 28, 2003, 11:46 AM
I chose RAmarl. I feel that she is the Queen of the game! She's got the 2nd highest ATA in the game and her ATP max is almost as high as the HUnewearl.
RAcaseal seems a bit useless. The only thing that she has over everyone else is the high DEF. 50 more ATP max than the RAmarl, but no techs. I feel that the RAcast is a sissy, and annoyingy loud on my system. Have you ever played with a RAcast with surround sound on? I like all the FO's. I like the HUnewearl. All the rest of the Hunters are just there. So there's my list of stuff.

Stricker
Apr 28, 2003, 01:21 PM
All females rock!

Neverwinter
Apr 29, 2003, 09:58 AM
Yeah acctually my brother has a RAcast and boy are they LOUD. Its clank clank clank all through the game...even on grass!!! HUnewarls and RAmarls are cool too its just that i like FOmars. But i do also have a FOmarl and a FOnewarl so they rock aswell!

Blue-Hawk
Apr 29, 2003, 10:02 AM
ramarls- i have 2 and hunewearls.