PDA

View Full Version : 混沌産み出す闇の化身 (Chaotic Darkness Incarnate LQ)

Evangelion X.XX
Feb 24, 2016, 04:21 AM
I'm really liking this Chaotic LQ.

I like how there's Code Avoid (Gel Bulfs) with Gunship with Boss Spawn with tons of mobs, it's friggin' great and makes things interesting.

Hysteria1987
Feb 24, 2016, 04:24 AM
I quite liked the old one, but I have to say I reckon I like this one more. It's been too long since I've seen the ult machines.

Emergency code overlap is fun too... though people are failing the Gel Wulff ones :P Still, even seeing an E-code failure is novel at this stage.

Sp-24
Feb 24, 2016, 04:41 AM
Emergency! Code: Avoid. Emergency! Code: Avoid. Emergency! Code: Avoid. Emergency! Code: Destruction. Emergency! Code: Avoid. Emergency! Code: Avoid. Emergency! Code: Avoid Code: Avoid.

Wait, you expected bosses?

Shinamori
Feb 24, 2016, 04:51 AM
I get between 12~18 golds per run.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 24, 2016, 04:55 AM
im interesting why ppls in B1 dont running LQ N is 1/12 (2/12 if you lucky) B4 LQ H 1/12 (4/12 if you lucky) B7 2/12 (6/12 if waiting like 30 min - 1 hour) just SH or XH have 12/12

Sp-24
Feb 24, 2016, 05:00 AM
I get between 12~18 golds per run.
Bosses now have a chance to drop more than one gold badge, so boosters help a lot.

wefwq
Feb 24, 2016, 05:02 AM
Uh, so that on the first minute of LQ we got infected ship ET, but never managed to find it's control tower until the quest completed.
Is this intentional or the MPA take wrong turns or something?

Hysteria1987
Feb 24, 2016, 05:15 AM
The infected ships don't always seem to spawn the control tower straight away- sometimes you can just get a bunch of ships on their own and that'll be that.

If it told you to find a control tower and you couldn't see a blue sphere on the map though, then yeah, something went wrong there. Sometimes one will spawn well out of the way and the MPA will just push on regardless, but it should at least be visible.

cheapgunner
Feb 24, 2016, 05:17 AM
im interesting why ppls in B1 dont running LQ N is 1/12 (2/12 if you lucky) B4 LQ H 1/12 (4/12 if you lucky) B7 2/12 (6/12 if waiting like 30 min - 1 hour) just SH or XH have 12/12

Was the deal last 2 days I think for B7. Was hard to fill up the MBA and lvl your character up from 40+. Once I can get to the mid-50th or so, I'm gonna SH full on with te and br .

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 24, 2016, 05:17 AM
isnt control tower huge red crystal what spawning corrupted ship? this is in darkers nest

JCry
Feb 24, 2016, 05:33 AM
Why don't they just make the monsters Lv80 lol...Not everything nice has to be EQ orient SEGA.

I Heard you like Lv75 Deo Hunar
http://puu.sh/njz34/d1622da899.jpg

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 24, 2016, 05:34 AM
Why don't they just make the monsters Lv80 lol...Not everything nice has to be EQ orient SEGA.

Dio Hunar*

Rakurai
Feb 24, 2016, 05:44 AM
The new LQ still drops Substitute Rolls, so I'm glad for that.

wefwq
Feb 24, 2016, 05:47 AM
The infected ships don't always seem to spawn the control tower straight away- sometimes you can just get a bunch of ships on their own and that'll be that.

If it told you to find a control tower and you couldn't see a blue sphere on the map though, then yeah, something went wrong there. Sometimes one will spawn well out of the way and the MPA will just push on regardless, but it should at least be visible.
The marker on the map won't appear until someone actually gets nearby.
ET spawn on the forked path, and yeah the MPA i play on takes wrong turn so we end up having those infected ship for the entire run.

Zeroem
Feb 24, 2016, 05:48 AM
Huh. Interesting, gonna try the LQ later.

I've just spent too much time on OCR and Story Mode ._.

JCry
Feb 24, 2016, 06:13 AM
Dio Hunar*

Yeah and Gale Gryphon is Gels Gryphon.

jooozek
Feb 24, 2016, 06:26 AM

because if they were at level 80 their drop rates would be actually good :wacko: can't have nice things :wacko:

Sp-24
Feb 24, 2016, 06:35 AM
Yeah and Gale Gryphon is Gels Gryphon.
"Gale" is like the last thing you can read 「ガル」 as. Especially considering that it's named after the island you encounter it on.

Z-0
Feb 24, 2016, 06:58 AM
"Gale" is like the last thing you can read 「ガル」 as. Especially considering that it's named after the island you encounter it on.

Rare variant is グリフォン・ゲルス(ズ?). I personally translated it as Gryphon Gales when I first saw it too, although Gales is ゲールズ, so idk. Gels feels weird though.

Sp-24
Feb 24, 2016, 07:07 AM
Rare variant is グリフォン・ゲルス(ズ?). I personally translated it as Gryphon Gales when I first saw it too, although Gales is ゲールズ, so idk. Gels feels weird though.
Oh, that. Yeah, "Gales" makes sense. But most rare enemies' names are just names of their normal variants screwed beyond recognition, so both seem to fit.

JCry
Feb 24, 2016, 07:29 AM
but anyways

@DRAGONxNOGARD

The Deo thing was a joke. If you were here for release of Dio Hunar the translating team had the E-Trial Written as Deo Hunar. I never noticed anyone bring it up before but it was a thing for the first few days of Merry Christmas on Ice.

wahahaha
Feb 24, 2016, 08:16 AM
how bad is caligula droprate here?

Rakurai
Feb 24, 2016, 08:18 AM
As bad as it was in the previous LQ.

I get one maybe every 10 Dio Hunar kills or so with 250% RDR.

wefwq
Feb 24, 2016, 08:57 AM
how bad is caligula droprate here?
Tons of gold badge, silver badge, *10, *11, but no stones to be seen.
With 250%, i don't use triboosters though.

Loveless62
Feb 24, 2016, 09:30 AM

If the monsters were level 80 and had as nice drops as EQs, then who would bother doing EQs while this LQ is active?

Z-0
Feb 24, 2016, 09:38 AM
I think that's the point. EQs shouldn't be a thing honestly. Why should people have to wait to get certain things?

oratank
Feb 24, 2016, 09:48 AM
anytime when they gonna make double inner map

Azure Falcon
Feb 24, 2016, 12:48 PM
TRICK. TRACK.

Hearing that song once again brings a smile to my face, memories of having to listen to it on loop for weeks during that Shred the Darkness event in PSU.

Poyonche
Feb 24, 2016, 02:36 PM
They said they added weapons to Dio, what are those ? Ares ? :wacko:

FANSean
Feb 24, 2016, 02:57 PM
Probably Nemesis to go along with the last one dropping Slave

Flaoc
Feb 24, 2016, 02:58 PM
people in my team chat said its nemesis since one of them got a nemesis drop

GHNeko
Feb 24, 2016, 03:15 PM
TRICK. TRACK.

Hearing that song once again brings a smile to my face, memories of having to listen to it on loop for weeks during that Shred the Darkness event in PSU.

TRICK MOTHERFUCKING TRACK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I HAVE A REASON TO SPAM THE LQ.

Aside from trying to earn 6 Rainbow Parfaits lol

LordKaiser
Feb 24, 2016, 03:19 PM
I don't like this LQ at all... They should make a LQ on Tokyo so that way you can get medals and those Tokyo stones & weapons at the same time.

cheapgunner
Feb 24, 2016, 03:42 PM
I think that's the point. EQs shouldn't be a thing honestly. Why should people have to wait to get certain things?

Not to mention with the droprates in some of the EQs, you'd have to play months as opposed to weeks in some cases, to get that rare weapon if you could just farm for it naturally. And with work/school/social life, some people can only play only so much, meaning missing those certain EQs when they do show up.

Korima
Feb 24, 2016, 04:33 PM
I don't like this LQ at all... They should make a LQ on Tokyo so that way you can get medals and those Tokyo stones & weapons at the same time.

Nope, they should make the LQ Random every time with the same drops on all levels, Playing the same level 3 times in a row is boring as hell. One thing is grinding the same things over and over and other is grinding the same things over and over in the same place everytime.

Shinamori
Feb 24, 2016, 05:08 PM
Probably can thank Beach wars 3 for that

Neith
Feb 24, 2016, 07:35 PM
Nice LQ apart from getting Code: Avoid every few minutes. Had one where Nyau spawned Gal Gryphon and Diabo in a tiny part of the map along with a Gel Wulff avoid code at the same time. Was really irritating :lol:

If anything, the gold badge rate seems much better in this LQ (and you get 2 for XH instead of 1 like the previous LQ). It's a decent distraction for a week or two I guess.

NightfallG
Feb 24, 2016, 08:48 PM
Not to mention with the droprates in some of the EQs, you'd have to play months as opposed to weeks in some cases, to get that rare weapon if you could just farm for it naturally. And with work/school/social life, some people can only play only so much, meaning missing those certain EQs when they do show up.

Well, this statement depends on what timezone you're talking about. I'm sure it's tenable for Japanese players.

Mio
Feb 25, 2016, 01:07 AM
Well, this statement depends on what timezone you're talking about. I'm sure it's tenable for Japanese players.

I play from Japan and most EQ are impossible for me.

Kondibon
Feb 25, 2016, 01:10 AM
I just feel like saying, it's nice to be able to use a RDR 250% outside of an EQ and not feel like I'm wasting it. _(:3

Keilyn
Feb 25, 2016, 01:17 AM
Hmmm...

Why do I feel events were better in PSU? At least each event had a theme to it, and a style (even with recycled tilesets)...while so many EQs in PSO2 are all about running around in a circle and practically killing everything until a counter gives you a victory flag and you start doing it all over again......

I can't complain too much...
Forest has always been a favorite map of mine,

...though for some reason I find this EQ kind of lacking, though I love trick-track.

Kondibon
Feb 25, 2016, 01:37 AM
Hmmm...

Why do I feel events were better in PSU? At least each event had a theme to it, and a style (even with recycled tilesets)...while so many EQs in PSO2 are all about running around in a circle and practically killing everything until a counter gives you a victory flag and you start doing it all over again......

I can't complain too much...
Forest has always been a favorite map of mine,

...though for some reason I find this EQ kind of lacking, though I love trick-track.Well there's the fire one... and that's about it I guess. :wacko: