PDA

View Full Version : Screen Resolution

GlowSticks
Feb 27, 2016, 01:38 PM
So.. I change my screen resolution using tweaker. Get a pop up window that says. "This will open two windows, PSO-World site, and a pastebin page. Then after I hit "Ok" Tweaker automatically closes...

??

Just trying to change screen resolution...

Thanks

Anduril
Feb 27, 2016, 01:56 PM
Sounds like Tweaker is getting an error. Try this: go into Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 and delete your user.pso2 file (doing this will reset some in-game options as well, so keep that in mind), then [after restoring your Story Patch back-up via the Tweaker] run the official launcher and let it do its filecheck; try changing the Screen resolution options in the official launcher, then go back to the Tweaker and see if they match [and reapply any English patches you use].

GlowSticks
Feb 27, 2016, 02:03 PM
Sounds like Tweaker is getting an error. Try this: go into Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 and delete your user.pso2 file (doing this will reset some in-game options as well, so keep that in mind), then [after restoring your Story Patch back-up via the Tweaker] run the official launcher and let it do its filecheck; try changing the Screen resolution options in the official launcher, then go back to the Tweaker and see if they match [and reapply any English patches you use].

Thanks will try that if I come across a problem. I just booted the game up and it is in full screen, I just felt that the settings were not recognized, because of the options if I re-entered stayed blank with no resolution/full screen in the boxes.

Ty for fast response

---- Edit

I am having trouble figuring out how to get items to be in English, if you're still around, feel free to drop some info there o.o TY ^_^

Anduril
Feb 27, 2016, 02:17 PM
In the Tweaker, hit the Plugins button and make sure "Item Translation" is checked.

GlowSticks
Feb 27, 2016, 03:47 PM
In the Tweaker, hit the Plugins button and make sure "Item Translation" is checked.

Got it tyvm :)