PDA

View Full Version : Corrupted please HELP ME!!!!!

laz305
Mar 1, 2016, 08:37 AM
Is there anything on the Wii that'll uncorrupt a card?

MidCap
Mar 1, 2016, 07:00 PM
Sometimes deleting the guild card file ONLY will fix this, but if that doesn't work, then I'm at a loss. :(

blace
Mar 1, 2016, 08:52 PM
I had to format my card when it stopped reading data correctly about 3 years ago.

Unless you managed to store the data onto a hard drive, there's no way to recover it. You have to keep in mind that you're playing using an old storage medium and with all storage it'll eventually breakdown.

Mechacaseal
Mar 3, 2016, 03:13 AM
its very easy to cheat on the gamecube version of pso so it shouldnt be too hard to gameshark your character's level and items back.

laz305
Mar 3, 2016, 09:10 AM
its very easy to cheat on the gamecube version of pso so it shouldnt be too hard to gameshark your character's level and items back.

Thanks but I'm on the Wii and having a bit of trouble getting Action Replay to load. I'm following this guide but haven't fully installed everything cuz I'm scared I'll brake something lol plus I can't get my KeyBoard to work on my Wii either so not looking forward to entering all those codes lol I got a PowerBoard that says it works on the Wii but it doesn't for me.
http://youtu.be/9C2RlcLV9xw

kevlar_pso
Mar 7, 2016, 01:50 AM
You could always hit up garage sales/pawn shops/craigslist for GameCubes. You may get lucky and find one that already has a BBA in the console.

djknitex
Mar 17, 2016, 03:02 PM
That's what I hated about playing on the GCN (I don't think it happen to me on the Xbox) but the corrupted save files... Just wanted to punch my TV in the face.

laz305
Mar 20, 2016, 09:53 PM
Yeah and what's even worse is the Joytech MC that corrupted won't even let me format it so it's useless now and I just bought it too off the bay so can't really return it :-?