PDA

View Full Version : ARRRGG!! I give up!!

MagicPink
Apr 26, 2003, 09:29 AM
FOUR DAYS I've looking for this damn easter egg. I've seen a total of ONE farking egg rappy. I hate this. It's not fun.

I'm going back to the sea bed. It's great that sonic team is gving us bunches of new stuff but when they're as aggravating as THIS they can keep it, quite frankly.

-massively frustrated MP

steve_murton
Apr 26, 2003, 09:56 AM
your lucky to even see one! i have offline so i will never see it :'(

jerrelle
Apr 26, 2003, 10:08 AM
i give up too. its been 4 days and i have spent countless hours, about 8 yesterday and about 3-4 hours the previous days, looking for 1! just 1 dam rappy! i commend everyone who have found one, but as for me, i'm done looking. no one ever plays episode2 games so i start my own and no one ever joins so I GIVE UP! thank you and good day.

Joko
Apr 26, 2003, 10:13 AM
You guys are gonna hate me. I have found 4 already- 2 rocket punches and 1 rabbit wand and 1 i just traded for a hamburger power mag

steve_murton
Apr 26, 2003, 10:18 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT!!!!!

faceman
Apr 26, 2003, 10:22 AM
Have you tried the soft reset to choose a different item from the easter egg?
I'm still not sure what 'soft reset' means. do you do this off line? and wouldnt you loose that egg if you didnt have it in the bank when you reset?

Joko
Apr 26, 2003, 10:53 AM
i think soft resent means taking precautions.....Lol.

Just open item.........dont like? reset right away....jsut be sure to put all item in bank so they wont be crippled nto virtual space. Oh yeah........only do it in offline.

Jacko
Apr 26, 2003, 10:55 AM
sofr reset doesnt make ure items dissapear. just press A,B,Y and X and start and it will reset and save. its not like pressing reset http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

MagicPink
Apr 26, 2003, 12:35 PM
And of course the next time I went online I found the Egg. DAMN YOU SONIC TEAM!! STOP TEASNG ME LIKE THIS!

But here's a theory: the first time I found my egg was with my FOnewearl Magic Pink. I found the rappy after about 5-6 runs solo. The Rappy popped but didn't drop the egg. Four days of solo runs later brings jack.

So I switch to a new character, my FOmar Azrarhn. He ALSO finds an egg rappy after 5-6 runs.

Could Egg Rappies be limited to one per character per section ID? Has anyone found more then one Egg Rappy doing strictly solo runs?

-conspiratorial MP

kat
Apr 26, 2003, 02:33 PM
*I too qualify in the spent hours and hours catergory*

I have yet to even see an Egg Rappy outside of screenshots, and it there hadn't been screenshots I might have just said the whole thing was one belated April Fools joke...

...scratch that, shots can be doctored. It is one big belated april fools joke...