PDA

View Full Version : YAY!!!! (dont read if you havnt yet completed the game!)

steve_murton
Apr 26, 2003, 09:31 AM
YAY! i comleted the game for the first time, but...i didnt understand the ending?? some disc fell big WHOA!

AppieDPC
Apr 26, 2003, 09:38 AM
it isnt a Disc. It's a ring. The Red Ring from Red Ring Rico. U will understand it more when u beat Falz on hard, vh or ult. I wont spoil it 2 much 4 ya http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

steve_murton
Apr 26, 2003, 09:44 AM
what so its a different ending on ep 1 hard?

PentUpAnger
Apr 26, 2003, 09:55 AM
Yes... the normal difficulty ending is crap.

Beat it on a higher level.

steve_murton
Apr 26, 2003, 09:58 AM
so the BIG difference

(dont tell me the ending just a small difference)

PentUpAnger
Apr 26, 2003, 10:08 AM
How about you just play the game... that sounds like a grand idea!

Plus you dont even start finding good rares til Very Hard.

PSO wasnt meant to be played just on the Normal level.

No more help from me.

steve_murton
Apr 26, 2003, 10:15 AM
ok ok i will try! but i found normal was bloody hard!

Jacko
Apr 26, 2003, 10:52 AM
i just cant be bothered to find all the pillars and activate them lol.

EsperJ
Apr 26, 2003, 11:18 AM
yeah I remember when I first beat normal (2 1/2 years ago!) and it was bliss.

The endings still dont really make total sense, but you'll definately appreciate the difficulty curve from normal-hard-vhard, etc, especially if you're new.

Ultimate I guarantee, will be a mindblow http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

master6z
Apr 26, 2003, 03:20 PM
You're right, the normal ending doesn't reveal much. I haven't seen it though on Xbox/Gamecube yet, because I am too lazy to activate the monoliths, or even play offline for that matter. And I haven't beat it online because I'm just a wimpy force, and every time we get to the ruins, I am not high enough of a level to withstand his slash attack. Only lvl 46 now. I won't play on hard mode anymore, and won't be able to take him on V-Hard. Oh well. Maybe I'll beat hun ib Ultimate sometime. Anyway, yea, the normal difficulty ending doesn't reveal much at all.

noob-of-fury
Apr 26, 2003, 03:26 PM
On any difficulty the endings suck royally. There's nothing special about them, you see like 8 extra seconds. Woo...

zimmk2vgc
Apr 26, 2003, 04:16 PM
Both Epis start off with a real strong plot, then it deteriorates and becomes like sonic 1, a level after another with no explination. They should have included some more plot in epi 1. I don't make sense. Where does this dark falz ******* come from? Who is he? Who was his mother? THERES NO FREAKIN EXPLINATION!!!!

Akuma_the_HUcast
Apr 26, 2003, 04:25 PM
On 2003-04-26 08:15, steve_murton wrote:
ok ok i will try! but i found normal was bloody hard!

BWAHAHAHAH HARD FOR YOU.....HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH....IT WAS EASY AS HELL FOR ME!!! HELL MY NEW AKUMA IS 121 RIGHT NOW AND IS ON ULT RUINS! AND HES A HUCAST!

ShadowChao
Apr 27, 2003, 12:26 AM
Wow, the newbs (I refuse to use 0's like a moron) are rampant here. Nothing but CAPS, endless ???'s, and terribly misspelled words/fragmented sentences.
Sorry, just had to say that.

Anyway, I hate the endings. They NEVER explain what happens AFTERWARD, even though the transporter says "Epilogue". Gee, Epilogue is a word that makes me think "Story of what happens after the book/movie/whatever". PSO's epilogue is just a terrible, terrible credit-stream of boredom. I change the channel, usually, until it saves.
I dunno about Ultimate, or Ep2 Hard+, but yeah. Seeing Rico or Flowen fling out of Falz/Olga at the end doesn't say what happened to Tyrell, Elly, Sue, anyone. Pisses me off, since I was expecting answers. I guess this new quest will help, but I dunno. I wanna know HOW that woman (head of the lab in ep2) got that position, since the NPCs allude to her after you beat Olga Flow. I also wanna know why they make it seem like Tyrell is no more, or got fired or something, since the Lab seems to be in control now.

Sorry, but that's something that's been bugging me for awhile, since DCv2.

Tekershee
Apr 27, 2003, 03:59 AM
And I beat Ultimate Ruins at level 89! Then again it was with a FOnewearl.

Cross689
Apr 27, 2003, 04:16 AM
damn u fonewearls i have a lvl 96 RAmarl being beat on in Ult Mines and a lvl 65 HUmar getting his a** beat in Ult Forest...maybe its cause i have some weak a** equipment...

steve_murton
Apr 27, 2003, 04:16 AM
On 2003-04-26 22:26, ShadowChao wrote:
Wow, the newbs (I refuse to use 0's like a moron) are rampant here. Nothing but CAPS, endless ???'s, and terribly misspelled words/fragmented sentences.
Sorry, just had to say that.

Anyway, I hate the endings. They NEVER explain what happens AFTERWARD, even though the transporter says "Epilogue". Gee, Epilogue is a word that makes me think "Story of what happens after the book/movie/whatever". PSO's epilogue is just a terrible, terrible credit-stream of boredom. I change the channel, usually, until it saves.
I dunno about Ultimate, or Ep2 Hard+, but yeah. Seeing Rico or Flowen fling out of Falz/Olga at the end doesn't say what happened to Tyrell, Elly, Sue, anyone. Pisses me off, since I was expecting answers. I guess this new quest will help, but I dunno. I wanna know HOW that woman (head of the lab in ep2) got that position, since the NPCs allude to her after you beat Olga Flow. I also wanna know why they make it seem like Tyrell is no more, or got fired or something, since the Lab seems to be in control now.

Sorry, but that's something that's been bugging me for awhile, since DCv2.

i agree! all it is is a disc, what does that tell you, all of that hard work form a...DISC!

ShadowChao
Apr 27, 2003, 01:48 PM
My 58 HUmar would have beaten the Sil Dragon about 15 minutes ago if I brought some scapes... but no, I didn't, but at least I know I CAN take him on. I'm surprised at how much damage can be dealt by a 58 in Ult Forest, though, since on DCv2, my 80-something HUmar had a terrible time clearing one room. Interesting.

And BTW, that's not a disk. That Red "thing" is actually Red Ring Rico's.. well, Red Ring. Did you read all of her messages? They sort of explain what happens to her... if not, I'm not gonna spoil it, but I will tell you this: You found her.

Para
Apr 27, 2003, 02:54 PM
ult ending for ep1 is good
aim for that ;O

Alizar
Apr 27, 2003, 03:28 PM
On 2003-04-26 07:44, steve_murton wrote:
what so its a different ending on ep 1 hard?

on hard and very hard falz has a 3rd form... (i wont tell the rest...) ya i think on Ult he has 3 forms 2... well i dont exactly remember....lol