PDA

View Full Version : Most worth to get austere weapon

hoangsea
Mar 8, 2016, 10:22 PM
I know that aus weapon series are the strongest
but there are still some replace which is only a little weaker like: orbit sword, orbit knuckle, double td, ...

so do you guys think which austere weapon is a must ?

schnee4
Mar 8, 2016, 10:56 PM
twin dagger :-P

Evangelion X.XX
Mar 8, 2016, 11:18 PM
I'm of the opinion that:

Austere Rod, Talis, Rifle, Katana, Partisan (maybe) takes priority

For the rest of the weapons, you should get an Orbit, or can make do with something else.

Flaoc
Mar 8, 2016, 11:19 PM
depends on the class

HU: either partizan or sword (theres an orbit sword though but this is one i cant say for sure)

FI: probably none cause orbit knuckle too good and the others barely benefit from being aus

RA: Rifle orbit launcher is a little too good at what it does

FO: both rod and talis

BR: Katana

BO: orbit vs austere here for duals and jet boots dont exist ok

TE: well this is the optimal (not for zanverse) wand unless someone says otherwise

GU: orbit vs austere yet again

raialeus
Mar 8, 2016, 11:58 PM
depends on the class

TE: well this is the optimal (not for zanverse) wand unless someone says otherwise (though it still offers 12% for zanverse if u absolutely had to)

Austeres' Pot isn't compatible with Zanverse unfortunately, so you won't even get that 12%.

Flaoc
Mar 9, 2016, 12:00 AM
Austeres' Pot isn't compatible with Zanverse unfortunately, so you won't even get that 12%.

wow that sucks never knew this (universal damage buff? doesnt buff zanverse.. welp)

Dammy
Mar 9, 2016, 03:22 AM
depends on the class

HU: either partizan or sword (theres an orbit sword though but this is one i cant say for sure)

FI: probably none cause orbit knuckle too good and the others barely benefit from being aus

RA: Rifle orbit launcher is a little too good at what it does

FO: both rod and talis

BR: Katana

BO: orbit vs austere here for duals and jet boots dont exist ok

TE: well this is the optimal (not for zanverse) wand unless someone says otherwise

GU: orbit vs austere yet again

never gunslash FeelsBadMan