PDA

View Full Version : Having Problems Running the Game

Yulanera
Mar 13, 2016, 01:33 PM
Okay I need some advice for a friend to help run the game. This is her spec:

Windows 7, 64-bit
Processor : AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+ 2.81GHz
Ram: 8gb

First, we downloaded the PSO2 client not through the tweaker but the zip torrent file from the arks layer website.

Before we installed any english patch, we decided to run it first as a fresh japanese client.

We got an error.

We assumed it was because she lived in Malaysia, so we decided to try the tweaker proxy.

We went to the tweaker option and enabled this:

Use Host.ics

And ran the game.

When we did, the client just stops responding. So we decided to disable it and ran it again with the same problem. So we did a file check and restart our computer.

Now, we try to launch the original japanese client.

All went well until we got pass the Sega logo and the client stops responding, a black screen.

Now, it just stops responding. We did a file check, etc, but it isn't giving us the same loading as before.

It took us days to download it, do we have to do it again? What can we do about the first error?

I do have images but because of the 10 post system, I can't post it, sorry.

Anduril
Mar 13, 2016, 01:40 PM
You can upload the images as attachments.
Have you guys made sure to set an exception/exclusion for PSO2 and the Tweaker in her Anti-virus/Windows Defender/Windows Security Essentials?
Also, try lower her graphics settings to 1 in the launcher and see if things change. Additionally, there is a way to manually configure the proxy; you can find it on Cyberkitsune's site for the PSO2proxy.

Yulanera
Mar 14, 2016, 12:19 AM
This is the error we're getting:

puu.sh/nFfAM.jpg

Add the usual http

What do we do?