PDA

View Full Version : LF (ship2) Looking for people to play with

Kondibon
Mar 18, 2016, 08:31 PM
As the title says, I want people to play with. I don't have great gear, I'm not actually any good at the game, and I don't do voice chat, but I'm up for pretty much any content. If you want to play with me, contact me in-game however you want.

ID: Kondibon
Character: Milla Minn

Keilyn
Mar 18, 2016, 09:31 PM
Add me. My signature has my information.

I rather be friends with the "common-folk" with a decent heart, than the elitist trash floating around. ^_^

Nitro Vordex
Mar 18, 2016, 09:33 PM
I added you some time back, haven't seen you on though.

Kondibon
Mar 18, 2016, 09:41 PM
"common-folk" with a decent heartUnfortunately I don't fit those criteria.

I added you some time back, haven't seen you on though.Ok, I admit it! I deleted everyone off my friends list like a month ago because I was throwing a tantrum. ;~; If you tell me your ID or character I can add you back. I'm just not much of a go-getter.

yoshiblue
Mar 18, 2016, 09:44 PM
Really? Because you're still on mine. Guess i'll add you back then.

Keilyn
Mar 18, 2016, 09:45 PM
really?
so sad then :(

Hysteria1987
Mar 18, 2016, 10:59 PM
I think friends lists were designed to work two ways - I can delete someone, but they have to delete me to get rid of me. That said, I reckon anyone who did delete you would always appear as offline in your friends list.

I'm not really the kind to go out and bother people myself, but in any case, if you want games, by all means bother me.

My player ID is Brian May - my characters are in my sig, I'm mostly on as Tian or Euphoria.

Choppenstantz
Mar 18, 2016, 11:45 PM
I'm on ship 2; player name Choppenstantz. Willing to friend just about anyone on here; I'm currently level 4 fumbling my way through everything for the first time.

For4ks
Mar 20, 2016, 03:54 PM
First off, half-assed introduction: While I've been on pso2 for roughly a month now, this is my first post here. So, with that: if you're ok with playing with a relative noob (currently a fi/hu 37/40), then feel free to check out my info below.
I am, however, on at odd hours.

Id: For4ks
Char: Shoruko
Ship 2

Asuka~
Mar 20, 2016, 06:23 PM
I'll add you guise. Mine is Celestia~
... Yeah with a tilde~, I must have been a tiny bit tired while making it.

SteveCZ
Mar 20, 2016, 08:24 PM
Off-topic:

I think friends lists were designed to work two ways - I can delete someone, but they have to delete me to get rid of me. That said, I reckon anyone who did delete you would always appear as offline in your friends list.

Move all your chars to different ship and boom you're not in their friend list anymore, not even searchable on the previous ship. :wacko: