PDA

View Full Version : GC: Resetting Offline

zimmk2vgc
Apr 26, 2003, 11:31 AM
Anyone know if reseting offline has any effect on your save. I know that online if you switch off w/o saving, u lose ur items. Does dis happen offline. And what about in multiplayer? What if you don't transfer chars back? How long can they stay on you?

Neverwinter
Apr 26, 2003, 11:43 AM
Transferred characters stay on youe mem card for as long as u want, or till u put em back

zimmk2vgc
Apr 26, 2003, 03:52 PM
Cheers m8, but do you know what happens when you switch off offline w/o saving. Wh happens when you dont put chars back.

Reenee
Apr 26, 2003, 04:24 PM
Offline solo only has your character reverted back to its last saved state. You lose progress.

HighElf9310
Apr 26, 2003, 08:09 PM
I did that a few days ago...I had beat around 5 quests, one level, and over 10 mag lvls. I had to go to dinner, so I turned it off. Oh well, I did it again and did it better the second time, so it didn't matter to me.

-Scope

Auracom
Apr 26, 2003, 09:46 PM
Heres what I did with a really low level character. I transfered from MEM B to MEM A. I switch the cards and cancelled the transfer from MEM B. And you lose whatever you were carrying. MEM A will still have the data but you can't send it back to MEM B since the link has been broken.

NEVER CANCEL THE LINK... hehehe