PDA

View Full Version : Ad-Hoc Party Matchmaking!!

SuperSoup
Mar 31, 2016, 07:22 PM
I would still love to play Portable 1 or 2 over the PS3's Ad-Hoc Party program! Anybody want to keep the game alive?:D

Innverness
Apr 1, 2016, 04:36 PM
I had never heard of Ad-Hoc being available through a PS3. I just started a new character on my PSP2, if you want to get together and play.

SuperSoup
Apr 1, 2016, 07:57 PM
Sounds fun! Here's the app I'm talking about (I hope I can post this):

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/adhoc-party/cid=UP9000-NPUA70069_00-ADHOCPARTY000000

It lets you play PSP games locally, but over the internet, through a PS3!

YourRigIsRed
Apr 15, 2016, 03:00 AM
Anyone still doing this? This would be fun. Would adhoc this way allow us to partake in challenges, and raise our battle class?

SuperSoup
Apr 15, 2016, 09:16 AM
I would still very much love to play! I believe challenge and battle mode are available in adhoc just like they were online.

YourRigIsRed
Apr 15, 2016, 04:05 PM
That's fantastic! Now to figure out the adhoc through ps3 thing.

SuperSoup
Apr 15, 2016, 04:21 PM
It's not that hard to use, but one thing to remember is that you must have your PS3 connected to the internet with a wired connection. It won't work if connected wirelessly.

Rapid99
Apr 16, 2016, 03:07 PM
I wouldn't mind myself to do some CM 1&2 or some Tactical missions, specially Maximum Attack Cross 1-4 and Phantasmal Requiem.

Rapid99

PSOANGELSTAR
Oct 29, 2016, 11:03 PM
So is anyone still playing this via PS# Ad-Hoc Party? I recently started playing PSPo2I again and would like to find other players there.

SuperSoup
Oct 29, 2016, 11:13 PM
I'd still be very much interested in playing! Although I don't play 2i, I'd love to play P1 or P2 with you. :D

afroshaft
Nov 17, 2016, 06:25 AM
So is anyone still playing this via PS# Ad-Hoc Party? I recently started playing PSPo2I again and would like to find other players there.

I really like psp2i, so if you want to play....I'm in !
Just have to figure it out about the time (i'm living in Europe)

NDW
Nov 17, 2016, 06:18 PM
I really like psp2i, so if you want to play....I'm in !
Just have to figure it out about the time (i'm living in Europe)

If you like PSPo2i, I would recommend checking out this thread:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?236703-Phantasy-Star-Portable-2-and-Infinity-Discord-Chat-(PPSSPP-Multiplayer-Meetup-Lobby)

The majority of the PSPo2i community gathers here.

afroshaft
Nov 18, 2016, 07:32 AM
I wouldn't mind to try but i need help. I'm a ZERO regarding computer stuff. I even don't know if my computer is enough to play...

I supose you play with a game pad ou smthing ?

knight85
Nov 27, 2016, 01:22 PM
yeah I was actually looking for somebody who would be willing to take a dive on battle mode and maybe help out on some online and multiplayer missions for achievments

but that wouldnt be for a while. i havent started into the game properly yet.

i've been bouncing the idea of using a save file that i found on gamefaqs and just taking gear from it but i caught a case of morality (plus there's so much stuff that i cant decide what to keep from the save)