PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding weapons in Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity

Ranmaru Mori X
Apr 8, 2016, 05:03 PM
Hi.I am looking for some specific weapons in Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.I was wondering if anyone knew what missions I had to do,what difficulty,and where I can find these?The first weapon I am looking for the the Elysion from PSO.I am also looking for the Agito replica as well.Also,let me know if I can find either of these in multi-player mode,or if it has to be story mode.Thanks for your time.

xBladeM6x
Jun 19, 2016, 08:02 AM
Hi.I am looking for some specific weapons in Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.I was wondering if anyone knew what missions I had to do,what difficulty,and where I can find these?The first weapon I am looking for the the Elysion from PSO.I am also looking for the Agito replica as well.Also,let me know if I can find either of these in multi-player mode,or if it has to be story mode.Thanks for your time.
I found both of them in story mode. I don't remember which missions specifically, but I think they both can drop from Dark Falz (Fakis Form, not De Rol Le form)