PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Black Screen after logging in.

KroDragon
Apr 16, 2016, 07:03 PM
It's been awhile since I've had to post on here so I might be a bit bleh.

Anyway, my friend had wanted to start up PSO2 again, he hasn't viewed the cutscene for EP4 yet. When he tries to log in, the opening video for EP4 starts to play, but it just becomes a black screen. Nothing is shown, nothing is loading, pressing Escape doesn't make anything advance and clicking does just about the same. He's had this problem for awhile now (a few weeks) and can't get it to work no matter what he's done.

Is there anyway he can skip the cutscene all together through the black screen or is there another solution? He's running Windows 10

EDIT : We found out what was going on. After about an hour of no errors, finally Error NP1013 comes up. so we have a lead now. However the issue is still going and we are still looking for a temp fix for now.

LilPika
Apr 17, 2016, 05:55 AM
Use the tweaker to check for missing\deleted files and then the other option for empty files or something like that, do both.

Do it a few times too! After you've done this RE-APPLY all the English patches and for good measure fix GG errors.

If those don't work to a total fresh install using the English installer from Arks-Layer.

Hope that helps! :D