PDA

View Full Version : New to force, Need help with a few things.

munekun
Apr 18, 2016, 11:31 PM
I'm going to make an alternate character and I'd like to use force as my main class, I've never used force other than just for around 2-3 levels so I know absolutely nothing about them really so I have a few questions I'd appreciate being answered.
Firstly Is It do-able to have an ice build as the ice skills Interest me the most.
[ I'd appreciate any possible skill tree with Techer as subclass If that's viable.]
Secondly would Techer be the best subclass as I'm more Interested In just using the techs no melee unless It's needed, I'm not sure as I said I've never played force past level 5 i think.]
and thirdly I really like the Idea of the talis weapon but would It even be usable while playing with a controller?

Saelix
Apr 19, 2016, 06:11 AM
Fo/Te is standard combination

Fo isn't friendly to poor people as you need multiple skill trees half the time because Spells dont do much damage unless you match elemental weakness

Most important element is Light which is one the Techer skill tree so You could go any element as Fo because none of their elements are very prominent right now Fire is good for TD and easy AQ clear for their spam ability and Ice is good for all water places and Toy Darkers

If you go ice/light it makes the Compound Technic Barantsion very strong

You never need to melee as Force

I use the talis fine with a controller

munekun
Apr 19, 2016, 02:03 PM
How much does It cost for an additional skill tree? Also I think I read that It's best to use the talis In the [I'm not sure of the actual name] third person shooter like mode but that seems sort of awkward for me on a controller do you have any tips?

Saelix
Apr 20, 2016, 03:44 AM
500ac so around $5 each.

It really depends on the spell and the main problem with using a controller is that if you have a variety of spells on your hotbar they're not as easily accessed, Talis isn't the best weapon for every type of spell it just does the most damage,i'm not sure there are any major problems with it that aren't eased with practice.