PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Updating 4/20/2016 Problem PSO2 (Error No.104)

KaBuKiMenz
Apr 22, 2016, 07:58 AM
Hi, i have a problem about updating PSO2jp i has trying to fixing the problem about 3 days and i found nothing to fix this problem :-?

Condition
i followed the Bumped.org installing Pre-Patch using tweaker (im not able to put link yet), but the problem start when i installed the Pre-Patch 4/20/2016 (17.8GB),its change the permission of PSO2 Tweaker and Official Launcher PSO2jp (cannot modify file on PSO2_bin folder).

PSO2 Tweaker Said Error:
"Access to the path 'D:\...\pso2_bin\data\win32\0010afd38ea490c5f07259 db94fb0140' is denied"

Official Launcher Said Error:
"{japanese text (idk what its said)} ,can't modify when file was exist. Error no.104"

My Try To Fix The Problem (but the problem not fixed and its take almost 24 hours in 3 day :cry:) :
1.Deleting PSO2 application and redownload using tweaker
2.turn off anti virus
3.adding tweaker and official pso2 official laucher to firewall
4. No.3 not worked and i turn off the firewall
5.adding tweaker and pso2 official launcher into windows defender (what am i doing? =-=)
6.Using my friend computer and installing pre-patch get same problem
7.and more ( i just forget what im doing @_@)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
if guys dont like reading , here the short one:
1.Cant Update pso2 using pso2 tweaker or Official launcher
2.Pso2 tweaker "Old Method Update" crash when checking files
3.pso2 tweaker "New Method Update" got log access denied
4.official launcher after checking files get log cant modify files error No.104
note: if you dont get it all, my condition is at top of the theard and sorry if i got miss
typing.

HentaiLolicon
Apr 22, 2016, 01:34 PM
Still have that prepatch folder? Just copy it to win32 folder to replace old files manually, then do a file check

Batty
Apr 22, 2016, 04:04 PM
i had the very same error, the, very, same, one, i gave up. i could log into the game with just the prepatch instaled, but client was crashing every now and then, the game op 3 out of 5 crashed the game, i had random filters in chat, and ofcourse because of the denied error i was unable to install the tuesday patch

i just deleted the game and im reinstalling it right now first with the torrent from arkslayer, then update it with the tweaker, crossing fingers for this to work

KaBuKiMenz
Apr 22, 2016, 07:52 PM
Still have that prepatch folder? Just copy it to win32 folder to replace old files manually, then do a file check
i has copy manual to pso2_bin and file check when i try to fix it (4/21/2016), but still not worked. i think not a lot of people got same issue with mine but its really-really.... hard problem to fix it,i saw near this post has simmilar issue with mine (posted by Elegy) you can see the log error there, im sure there was (Old Method Update) because it was same with mine.

KaBuKiMenz
Apr 22, 2016, 08:09 PM
i had the very same error, the, very, same, one, i gave up. i could log into the game with just the prepatch instaled, but client was crashing every now and then, the game op 3 out of 5 crashed the game, i had random filters in chat, and ofcourse because of the denied error i was unable to install the tuesday patch

i just deleted the game and im reinstalling it right now first with the torrent from arkslayer, then update it with the tweaker, crossing fingers for this to work
i think delete and redownload the pso2 is the best ways for people who got unlimited internet at home, but for limited.... must find wifi and strong battery laptop. my laptop battery is now broken cant do that think.....
i hope AIDA get attention for this error and fix the pso2 tweaker, that's gonna really helpful

KaBuKiMenz
Apr 22, 2016, 08:16 PM
i think the redownload is only the ways....
but guys!, if you got any way to fix it pls reply this post so people has got same the problem can fix it, i really thank to people that help so much people

Matoi
Apr 22, 2016, 11:38 PM
Make sure you Pso2 Folder isnt on Read Only and that every user has permission to edit its content.

KaBuKiMenz
Apr 23, 2016, 10:59 AM
its fixed!, well it work when i un-check the read only on the pso2 folder and update the PSO2 tweaker to v3.0.8.0 . i dont know which one that gonna fix it because i do that at the same time (lol), and yeah.... thanks guys, has get attention and helping me on this issue, i has not played PSO2 about 4 days :v and finnaly yeeeeeahhhh!