PDA

View Full Version : Does any body know any hackers/dupers?

Steevo
Apr 26, 2003, 04:14 PM
Hello. I am looking for anybody who knows hackers and dupers. Hackers are more important but I need to know both. The reason for this is because I am trying to stop both types of people from corrupting the minds of PSO players (and some times they're characters) and turning the game into an unfun online comunity that's really just a herd of ignorant fools in a mad rush for rares and revenge. If you have any information that may be of help, please contact me. Thank you. I would also like to know which I should be most worried about stopping. Do you think hackers or dupers are worse?

LollipopLolita
Apr 26, 2003, 08:11 PM
so we are supposed to tell you their names and then what happens?

Saladwood
Apr 26, 2003, 08:12 PM
whaaa?

Guile
Apr 26, 2003, 08:24 PM
ummm...yes!?

Balthor
Apr 26, 2003, 09:43 PM
Point. Less.

Wewt
Apr 27, 2003, 11:16 AM
On 2003-04-26 14:14, Steevo wrote:
The reason for this is because I am trying to stop both types of people from corrupting the minds of PSO players (and some times they're characters) and turning the game into an unfun online comunity that's really just a herd of ignorant fools in a mad rush for rares and revenge.
You're a little bit late...

Steevo
Apr 27, 2003, 07:55 PM
Gah! Sorry, I only check this thing once a day. Just ansew the poll question. Then, if you know any names tell me them and any info about them.

BeatZero
Apr 27, 2003, 08:18 PM
yeah, sure you just want to try to stop them, yeah, right...

pErFeCt_34
Apr 27, 2003, 08:54 PM
HE IS TEH LIBERATOR OF TEH PSO PLAYERS. (Kinda like jesus) SACRIFICE YOUR YOUNG TO HIM!

Para
Apr 27, 2003, 08:56 PM
i know tons of hackers on pso pc... -.-;;

Belmont
Apr 27, 2003, 08:56 PM
Not to but in but how do you plan to stop them??call them a pusy??honstly the only hope of stoping a hacker is giving feedback to the companys i know if MS gets enough feedback about a cheater they will do something and day by day precautions are being taken.So really just send feedback if you see one but i havent seen a hack sence DC and play psox everyday i did see dupes on GC every so often but its nothing to worry about as of now the companys nintendo sega and microsoft are doing there jobs let them handle it?

raiden999
Apr 28, 2003, 09:03 PM
On 2003-04-27 18:56, Belmont wrote:
Not to but in but how do you plan to stop them??call them a pusy??honstly the only hope of stoping a hacker is giving feedback to the companys i know if MS gets enough feedback about a cheater they will do something and day by day precautions are being taken.So really just send feedback if you see one but i havent seen a hack sence DC and play psox everyday i did see dupes on GC every so often but its nothing to worry about as of now the companys nintendo sega and microsoft are doing there jobs let them handle it?

Could you tell me what a pusy is? I've seen some other words like it, but I've never run across it. As for the companies doing their jobs to help reduce cheating, on the DC, I know they did (or at least they have before, because I ran into a server mod). The GC, it may happen, but I have never NEVER seen it happen yet. And the xbox, I have no clue as I don't own an xbox, and if I did, I wouldn't get psox. But if this feedback does work good, then what's the problem.

*off topic* Got one period Belmont... couple more to go http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Tulathis
Apr 29, 2003, 03:04 AM
Hello. I am looking for anybody who knows hackers and dupers.
Go online and throw a stone (figuratively) and you'll hit one. I know a guy who can steal items from peoples' banks, change the range of his weapons, and cause peoples' spells to backfire on them. ST actually contacted him to ask him how he was doing this. I'm interested in knowing what you would do to try to change this?

Jack
Apr 29, 2003, 07:40 AM
On 2003-04-29 01:04, Tulathis wrote:
I know a guy who can steal items from peoples' banks, change the range of his weapons, and cause peoples' spells to backfire on them. ST actually contacted him to ask him how he was doing this.

Yeah, and my uncle works for Nintendo, and has a Gamecube II and Game Boy Advance SP +, and knows Shigeru Miyamoto, and has his phone number. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Do I know dupers? Yes.
Will I tell you who they are? No, because they are my friends.

Davka
Apr 29, 2003, 11:11 AM
Steevo was the guy in school who even the nerds made fun of...Steevo why worry about something you have no control over?

Realm
Apr 29, 2003, 12:08 PM
On 2003-04-26 14:14, Steevo wrote:
Hello. I am looking for anybody who knows hackers and dupers. Hackers are more important but I need to know both. The reason for this is because I am trying to stop both types of people from corrupting the minds of PSO players (and some times they're characters) and turning the game into an unfun online comunity that's really just a herd of ignorant fools in a mad rush for rares and revenge. If you have any information that may be of help, please contact me. Thank you. I would also like to know which I should be most worried about stopping. Do you think hackers or dupers are worse?

Hmmmmmmm Let me see do I know anyone who dupes... u that would ... ME!

BonusKun
Apr 29, 2003, 12:15 PM
On 2003-04-27 18:56, Belmont wrote:

Paragraphs are a wonderful thing. You should look into it.

Seriously.

Mystil
Apr 29, 2003, 01:08 PM
No. I probably do, but then I dunno..

Steevo
Apr 29, 2003, 06:02 PM
OK, some of you are totally missing the point of this. If every body ran around with dupes of the strongest werapons for there class, the game would lose it's interest and fun because a lv 1 HUnewearl could kill a lv 108 HUmar (Yes, I've seen this), and as far as hackers go, the point behind stopping them is, well, just make fun of a hecker's grilfriend and find out. They can corrupt you, access your bank, and make you drop your stuff when you die (and then they take it of course). I also noticed that some of you are wondering about my method for stopping them. If you really wanna know just look for the Goku with 55 battle wins or Steevo, the only FOmar that's in all white. Ask me then.

raiden999
Apr 29, 2003, 07:53 PM
On 2003-04-29 16:02, Steevo wrote:
OK, some of you are totally missing the point of this. If every body ran around with dupes of the strongest werapons for there class, the game would lose it's interest and fun because a lv 1 HUnewearl could kill a lv 108 HUmar (Yes, I've seen this), and as far as hackers go, the point behind stopping them is, well, just make fun of a hecker's grilfriend and find out. They can corrupt you, access your bank, and make you drop your stuff when you die (and then they take it of course). I also noticed that some of you are wondering about my method for stopping them. If you really wanna know just look for the Goku with 55 battle wins or Steevo, the only FOmar that's in all white. Ask me then.

That my friend would be a hacker. A level 1 using any uber rare could not kill a lvl 108 due to the high defense and evade rates (this I have tested).

Steevo
Apr 29, 2003, 09:59 PM
I told you, I've seen this. Look, whatever guys. If nobody cares I guess it really is pointless, but if you dupe or hack, just don't talk to me. If you offline hack, that's alright because it doesn't affect anybody else.

raiden999
Apr 29, 2003, 10:42 PM
Did they tell you that it was just a dupe Steevo, or did you assume it was or what?

Setekh
Apr 29, 2003, 10:44 PM
Edited out

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Setekh on 2003-05-05 16:21 ]</font>

Steevo
Apr 30, 2003, 08:40 PM
Look guys, don't try to start conversations with me because, again, I only look at this once a day. If you really need to speak with me, PM or find me on PSO. Otherwise, don't say anything unless it's of some use.

Tulathis
May 1, 2003, 02:17 AM
Yeah, and my uncle works for Nintendo, and has a Gamecube II and Game Boy Advance SP +, and knows Shigeru Miyamoto, and has his phone number.
That was uncalled for. If you doubt the ability of hackers, you haven't known any capable ones. Some people do the kind of stuff I talked about just to see if it's possible. PM me if you really want to talk about it, otherwise pipe down.

Davka
May 1, 2003, 12:24 PM
On 2003-04-29 01:04, Tulathis wrote:
[quote]
I know a guy who can steal items from peoples' banks, change the range of his weapons, and cause peoples' spells to backfire on them. ST actually contacted him to ask him how he was doing this.
On the dc I was able to do 2 of the 3 things mentioned but ST never contacted him, lol. They're too lazy to care the majority of the time.

SC2
May 4, 2003, 01:04 PM
PureEvil
Jackofffrost
N U T S A C
Tremor
Strait Pimpin

Thats all i no and uhhh yah thats all

Moogy
May 4, 2003, 06:54 PM
Might as well be the first person to say it...
OMG BARUBARY'S A HAXOR HE ARE RUINED PSO

No offense, Baru. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Davka
May 5, 2003, 03:12 PM
On 2003-05-04 16:54, Moogy wrote:
Might as well be the first person to say it...
OMG BARUBARY'S A HAXOR HE ARE RUINED PSO

wtf? How did bar ruin pso? You don't know anything so shut up fool.

Moogy
May 5, 2003, 03:54 PM
Geez, I was kidding. I thought people could recognize sarcasm...

Steevo
May 5, 2003, 08:04 PM
Hey, thanks.

CakeMan
May 5, 2003, 11:38 PM
i asked the same thing, and they locked my topic