PDA

View Full Version : Going to create an account, help please

ashieruno
May 8, 2016, 01:25 PM
Hi, I just downloaded the game and I'm gonna create a new character on the 2 ship. But I have got some doubts, is it okay to be a Fighter while I'm a female newman? I think about being FI/HU.

Then I've got another doubt, is there an option to have the same name on the game? I mean, when I create an account I have got to choose an username, and then when I enter the game and I create a new character I have got to use another username because the account and character name can't be the same, and then when I speak on groups, it appears the name of the account instead of the character one.

And to finish, if I delete a character can I create a character with the same name? Sorry for my bad English, but it's not my mother language. Thanks ^^

Anduril
May 8, 2016, 01:46 PM
The ATK differential between races is negligible unless you are min-maxing (only a 42 S-ATK difference between a male Dewman and female Newman Fi/Hu), so you can be any race and class combo with no real issues.
The only unique name is your Player ID; other than that you can name your character whatever you want, whether it be the same as your Player ID or naming all your characters Bob. In public and Party chat, you will display your character name, while in Team chat and Whispers, your Player ID will display by default.
See above.