PDA

View Full Version : PC NEED HELP

Phyrall
May 9, 2016, 11:09 PM
I keep getting this error lately : 他のアプリケーションの影響によ強制終了しました (Game was terminated due to influence from another program)..

I've tried everything suggested in the "Guide List of errors" thread but nothing helps and I don't know which program makes my pso2 terminated.. I've been away from pso2 since 2 or 3 month ago.. can anyone help me?

Anduril
May 9, 2016, 11:13 PM
Is PSO2 (and the Tweaker, if you use it) on your Antivirus' whitelist/exclusion list?

Phyrall
May 9, 2016, 11:16 PM
Is PSO2 (and the Tweaker, if you use it) on your Antivirus' whitelist/exclusion list?

yes it's already in exclusion list

Anduril
May 9, 2016, 11:18 PM
To prevent this from being a chain of questions: What fixes have you tried already?

Phyrall
May 9, 2016, 11:37 PM
To prevent this from being a chain of questions: What fixes have you tried already?

I've update directx, missing and deleted file check, update VGA driver, antivirus exclusion, virus scan, uninstall any program which might interrupt pso2 process, and disabling app notification.. that's all

Anduril
May 9, 2016, 11:38 PM
Ok. Try completely disabling your anti-virus before launching the game (AVG in particular seems to cause issues with PSO2).

Phyrall
May 9, 2016, 11:48 PM
Ok. Try completely disabling your anti-virus before launching the game (AVG in particular seems to cause issues with PSO2).

ok.. I've turn off firewall and antivirus and still the same error.. btw my antivirus is avast