PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 PSO2 ALERT

Beatrix kiddo
May 10, 2016, 02:29 PM
I have got continual pop-up's asking to update, Even clicking yes does nothing ?? WTF is going on, Either fix it or I will remove it as it as a total hinderance and not a help.

ashley50
May 10, 2016, 02:38 PM
I have not gotten any kind pop-up asking me to update.

Screenshot?

Beatrix kiddo
May 10, 2016, 02:47 PM
I have not gotten any kind pop-up asking me to update.

Screenshot?
Just forget it, I continually get alerts saying PSO2 alert is not working and will be fixed soon. I could use the proxy if I desired to do so. If you make a feature, FUCKIN support it and make it work, OR just don't bother

Sirius-91
May 10, 2016, 08:53 PM
Just forget it, I continually get alerts saying PSO2 alert is not working and will be fixed soon. I could use the proxy if I desired to do so. If you make a feature, FUCKIN support it and make it work, OR just don't bother

This is like, just you man.

No one other than you, have this issue so far. So a screenshot showing what's up would be nice instead of just baseless complaints.

[Ayumi]
May 10, 2016, 09:03 PM
This is like, just you man.

No one other than you, have this issue so far. So a screenshot showing what's up would be nice instead of just baseless complaints.

I had the issue twice. But all I did was updated i t a 2nd time and it didn't pop up again.

Weiss9029
May 10, 2016, 10:48 PM
I currently have this problem, everytime I start it, it asks to update, and then I get a error saying it has stopped working

Sirius-91
May 10, 2016, 11:07 PM
Latest should be v2.1.0.3

If you don't have that, just redownload it.