PDA

View Full Version : PSO2.exe has stop working.

Felmyst
May 12, 2016, 08:07 PM
This is something that has grown really annoying lately. Trying to enjoy the game, just doing my thing and mess around with my friends. But I always get the stopped worked sin.

Few people have told me this could be related to Tweaker because they now play from the vanilla client. The thing is I do not want to play in Japanese, I do not understand anything of it and I found way too tedious to try learn. So yes I admit I am donor to proxy and tweaker.

While the following, I have been working on days trying to fix this by my own but now I am need of support.

I followed and applied everything here. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204836 (Tweaker is set in my documents, too.)

I did compatibility test, I have analyzed my HDD and my rig. I test several games that ask more rig and still does not crash.

I did a clean install of the game entirely. I did attempt to trash and re-download the tweaker.

Optimized windows and browsed the web for commonly windows 10 related error and applied fixes. Did a defrag in case it would be rendering issues.

Last I did another reinstall of everything and it ran okay for one day then the problem reappeared. I also have a did benchmark as suggested on here: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-the-character-creator-demo-is-up-plus-mini-guide/ and here is my result. [SPOILER-BOX]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/172579451610202112/180478297069715457/unknown.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

So if I can obtain help or provide additional information I'd like to know. But I am starting to believe the problem is from Tweaker. I love AIDA's work and it's wonderful to be enjoying this game, so I'd love to how to remedy this problem.

Matoi
May 17, 2016, 07:38 AM
Edit: First delete the "user.pso2" file on the "Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2" folder, Cuz Lulz. (file corruption might be the cause hue)

Could be GG, since got updated, or who knows, you can try something.

Run Tweaker, check files (all possible methods, so it kills english and large files), make sure game is 100% complete, without missing files.
Then Reinstall the English files, ONLY ENGLISH FILES, just to be sure. then CLOSE TWEAKER AND DONT RUN THE GAME FROM THERE, instead, create a .txt file were the pso2.exe is (pso2_bin) and paste the following inside:

[SPOILER-BOX]SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9
start pso2.exe +0x33aca2b9 -pso2[/SPOILER-BOX]

Then save, close, and rename its file extention to .bat.

Last step is delete Gameguard folder and then run the bat you just created, which is goin to run pso2 as tweaker does, only thing is that item translation wont be there, cuz that is tweaker based.

GG should redownload and then game should run, if you get a NP1013 Error, delete GG folder again and run again.

If the crash still happens, then you should try to see in what conditions it crashes, you should also check your gfx configuration, since there MIGHT be something that isnt working correctly with Pso2, unlikely but who knows.

Even if you dont want to play without item translation, i suggest you do this, to rule out gg and tweaker.