PDA

View Full Version : The game won't start.

SasoriHanamura
May 20, 2016, 01:13 AM
So, I went to play and for some reason I kept getting the gameguard error. So I did the "Fix Gameguard errors" thing, and now when I start to game, just...nothing happens. pso2.exe appears in my task manager then it just dissapears. I tried redownloading the .exe files but that didnt fix it either. And I was playing earlier just fine, I didn't change anything with the files. Anyone know how to help me, please? ;-;

EDIT: I've fixed it myself, for anyone reading this because the same happened to them, I had to uninstall the game and the tweaker, everything. And reinstall and re-set it all up. It took a while, yes but it worked. Mods, you can close this thread, thank you.

PS: I'm not saying it'll definitely work for you, this is just what worked for me.

Sirius-91
May 20, 2016, 03:23 AM
Please give us more details from just this.

This can be anything, more info required.

SasoriHanamura
May 20, 2016, 03:37 AM
Please give us more details from just this.

This can be anything, more info required.

The only other "Detail" i can get from this is that this shows up about 4 times in a row

"Your GN field appears to be outdated or corrupted, redownloading..." and then after that it's just the usual "System ready (OK!)" stuff..

Sirius-91
May 20, 2016, 04:48 AM
The only other "Detail" i can get from this is that this shows up about 4 times in a row

"Your GN field appears to be outdated or corrupted, redownloading..." and then after that it's just the usual "System ready (OK!)" stuff..

Make sure GN Field isn't running in the background. (Sometimes it fails to unload from memory). Then run the tweaker again.

SasoriHanamura
May 20, 2016, 04:51 AM
Make sure GN Field isn't running in the background. (Sometimes it fails to unload from memory). Then run the tweaker again.

I have. I've done it multiple times, I've also done everything in the "Troubleshooting" tab of the tweaker and still nothing.

Sirius-91
May 20, 2016, 06:10 AM
I have. I've done it multiple times, I've also done everything in the "Troubleshooting" tab of the tweaker and still nothing.

Have you tried rebooting?

zegun~kun
May 20, 2016, 06:20 AM
are we having the same problem here?
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233427

Sirius-91
May 20, 2016, 06:53 AM
are we having the same problem here?
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233427

Different error.

SasoriHanamura
May 20, 2016, 11:20 AM
Different error.

"Rebooting?" Do you mean restarting my computer? In which case, yes.

MasterGunz2345
May 20, 2016, 12:18 PM
Getting the same problem, no matter how many times i fix gameguard errors im always getting the NP1013 error. Im also getting the GN Field is corrupted, redownloading message in the log four times. Tried everything, check for missing/empty/old files, restarting PC, etc nothing is working. Deleted the gameguard folder and now im stuck in the loading screen tunnel >.>

SasoriHanamura
May 20, 2016, 12:26 PM
Getting the same problem, no matter how many times i fix gameguard errors im always getting the NP1013 error. Im also getting the GN Field is corrupted, redownloading message in the log four times. Tried everything, check for missing/empty/old files, restarting PC, etc nothing is working. Deleted the gameguard folder and now im stuck in the loading screen tunnel >.>

At least you get the pleasure of some sort of error. I get literally nothing. I click Launch and then nothing happens. "pso2.exe" appears in the task manager then dissapears and thats it. ;~;

SasoriHanamura
May 20, 2016, 12:32 PM
It seems to be working fine on my end - Make sure you can access http://aida.moe. Also please post any anti-virus you're using.

I'm not using any Anti-virus. And aida.moe load up just fine for me..

MasterGunz2345
May 20, 2016, 12:36 PM
It seems to be working fine on my end - Make sure you can access http://aida.moe. Also please post any anti-virus you're using.

I can access your website. And I have McAfee Livesafe anti-virus. PSO2, Tweaker, and everything related to PSO2 is on the exception list since my firewall is on. The NP1013 error just started happening this morning with me and I did not change anything in the settings besides the background theme of tweaker but I don't see how that could affect gameguard or PSO2. I did the "check for deleted/empty files, check for old/missing files, fix gameguard errors", and deleted the gameguard folder like 5 times each and still PSO2 gives me the NP1013. Also went a little further by deleted Tweaker, downloaded a fresh one from Arks Layer, updated it, and still, same problem. It's frustrating to know that none of my other teammates are having this problem and it's just me.

MasterGunz2345
May 20, 2016, 12:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/K5GOtrQ.png?1

SasoriHanamura
May 20, 2016, 12:45 PM
[SPOILER]http://i.imgur.com/K5GOtrQ.png?1[SPOILER]

Can you please tell me how you at least got the error? Cause I'm not even fortunate enough to get an error, jusT NOTHING happens after I click launch, except for what I said.

MasterGunz2345
May 20, 2016, 12:47 PM
Can you please tell me how you at least got the error? Cause I'm not even fortunate enough to get an error, jusT NOTHING happens after I click launch, except for what I said.

Once I click "Launch PSO2" the "PSO2 Tweaker has stopped working" message pops up, but still loads and runs PSO2. Once I select my character though and hit the lobby, the NP1013 GG error pops up, and closes my game. Right now I'm stuck in the loading tunnel screen all of a sudden

SasoriHanamura
May 20, 2016, 12:48 PM
Once I click "Launch PSO2" the "PSO2 Tweaker has stopped working" message pops up, but still loads and runs PSO2. Once I select my character though and hit the lobby, the NP1013 GG error pops up, and closes my game. Right now I'm stuck in the loading tunnel screen all of a sudden

I can't even get into the game.... ;~;

I don't get it, I was JUST playing earlier and I didn't change anything.

MasterGunz2345
May 20, 2016, 12:50 PM
I can't even get into the game.... ;~;

I don't get it, I was JUST playing earlier and I didn't change anything.

same dude :/

SasoriHanamura
May 20, 2016, 12:57 PM
same dude :/

No, you can at least start the game, and get into the character choosing and stuff.

Literally nothing happens for me.

MasterGunz2345
May 20, 2016, 01:01 PM
No, you can at least start the game, and get into the character choosing and stuff.

Literally nothing happens for me.

Yeah but at what cost dude? Yeah i'm able to get into the character select but it doesn't really matter since I can't get passed the tunnel loading screen now when originally it was the NP1013 error, so no I'm on the same boat as you frustration wise since I did not change any of my settings at all either.

Sirius-91
May 20, 2016, 01:02 PM
I can access your website. And I have McAfee Livesafe anti-virus. PSO2, Tweaker, and everything related to PSO2 is on the exception list since my firewall is on. The NP1013 error just started happening this morning with me and I did not change anything in the settings besides the background theme of tweaker but I don't see how that could affect gameguard or PSO2. I did the "check for deleted/empty files, check for old/missing files, fix gameguard errors", and deleted the gameguard folder like 5 times each and still PSO2 gives me the NP1013. Also went a little further by deleted Tweaker, downloaded a fresh one from Arks Layer, updated it, and still, same problem. It's frustrating to know that none of my other teammates are having this problem and it's just me.

Your error is that you have more than one copy of the tweaker somewhere and GG picks it up.

Remember, GN Field renames the tweaker to PSO2 Tweaker.plsdontnoticemegameguardsenpai in which you should not have more than one tweaker downloaded. By doing so you're causing GN Field to not properly close the tweaker, which will give you NP1013 errors.

MasterGunz2345
May 20, 2016, 01:03 PM
Your error is that you have more than one copy of the tweaker somewhere and GG picks it up.

Remember, GN Field renames the tweaker to PSO2 Tweaker.plsdontnoticemegameguardsenpai in which you should not have more than one tweaker downloaded. By doing so you're causing GN Field to not properly close the tweaker, which will give you NP1013 errors.

When this first started I didn't have another copy of Tweaker. Now I do though (the old one is in the recycle bin which I'm about to delete permanently).

SasoriHanamura
May 20, 2016, 01:04 PM

Do you know what my problem is yet...?

SasoriHanamura
May 20, 2016, 01:29 PM
I'll take that as a no I guess....

SasoriHanamura
May 20, 2016, 03:38 PM
I already added you on Skype before I posted that. Mind getting on whenever you get a chance?

Sure thing, I'll do that now.

SasoriHanamura
May 21, 2016, 04:05 PM
I've fixed the problem. How I did it is in the original post now. Thank you.

Seirei
May 21, 2016, 11:36 PM
I am having the same problem as mastergunz
https://w ww.dropbox.com/s/ht92zp99erh3cc7/npgm.erl?dl=0 <== my npgm.erl file please check anyone tell me what going on please.(delete the spacing between w ww
edit: i just found some file name tweaker but once i open it. it open up in google chrome. it looks like tweaker itself once open but in google chrome form i am unable to lunch the game from there tho.gonna delete this and see what happen

edit2: i cant seems to delete 1 file...

edit3:i notice once i fixed the problem once i restart it np1013 is back.. and i notice the gn field is delaying.\

edit4:i reinstall tweaker and delete all the old file. it seems to work. for now. hopefully once i restart the program i wont get np1013ed.

edit5:I restarted tweaker and now np1013 is back... what the heck... I notice there is a delay in gn field.. like it will rename tweaker after 1min+ could the answer be gn field delay?(i only have 1 tweaker.exe file) unless right after i restart pso2 another
tweaker pop up?

edit6: 1 small solution to this problem keep deleteing the old file and reinstall the new tweaker that work for me but it a pain in the ass i did not update my tweaker this time gonna see what happens.

edit7:getting NP1013 over and over again gonna try updating this time.for some reason gn field delay normally once i start up the game gn field should active it self like 1 sec is there something i am doing wrong?

edit 8: check my file when running pso2 gn field active i was scanning for pso2tweaker.exe on my whole coms it seems missing when playing but after a whole np1013 is back like what the hell am i doing wrong???

edit 9: game is running fine no np error but i did not install english patch this time.. gonna try restart it and install english patch oh and i check for update(new method)

edit10: Installing english patch and large english file.

edit11: Np1013 is back YAY FK ME.

edit 12: check for old/missing files. done. reinstall english patch. done. Np1013 is not appearing hmmm. i am scared to say i fix it cause i know once i restart it gg gonna slap me again

edit13: delete ur old gamegaurd file and check for old and missing files then start the game for now it working for me.

edit14:restart pso2. get slapped by np1013. gonna delete gg file and redownload.

fonderruby
May 22, 2016, 09:18 AM
yeah my friend is having the same problems for some reason his gn field starts very late.
because of that he is getting np1013.

Seirei
May 22, 2016, 11:07 AM
yeah my friend is having the same problems for some reason his gn field starts very late.

My only solution is to delete ur gameguard file and gameguard.des then go to tweaker under trouble shooting fix gameguard error then check for update new method then reinstall english patch. But once u exit the game and go back ur gonna get slapped again by np1013 so u have to keep repeating the step. unless someone or aida know the problem which i hope.

Sirius-91
May 23, 2016, 02:08 PM

Start it manually.

fonderruby
May 24, 2016, 03:43 PM
yeah it does its renaming the tweaker around when i login to the game.
and then a few minutes later i get np1013

MasterGunz2345
May 25, 2016, 03:10 PM
My only solution is to delete ur gameguard file and gameguard.des then go to tweaker under trouble shooting fix gameguard error then check for update new method then reinstall english patch. But once u exit the game and go back ur gonna get slapped again by np1013 so u have to keep repeating the step. unless someone or aida know the problem which i hope.

This. However what works for me is just deleting the gameguard folder, then running PSO2. However, once you log off you'll have to repeat the deleting the gameguard folder everytime you want to play. Only solution I know of right now yet my biggest mystery right now is why is this happening all of a sudden