PDA

View Full Version : Article: Someone has found a way to get the TRUE AGITO

gideon
Jan 16, 2001, 03:27 PM
Spectre54 writes, "Someone has apparently found a way to get the TRUE AGITO. As you may already know, you can get a blade weapon called the Agito in the game, this is called a fake agito with which you authenticate. This blade is a brown Katana-like weapon. Someone has found the true (white/silver) Agito. Using the section ID "Whiteill". Here's where I found this info: If you go to dailyradar and download all of their PSO movies, they are in Windows Media format. Now these movies are a bit dark so you will have to tweak the brightness settings a bit. These movies follow an online game with a blue ranger, a brown Humar, and a white(White Color and Whitill ID) Hucast, if you look closely you will see that the Hucast has a Pure WHITE AGITO/KATANA with attack damage upwards of 400! Make sure you hunters get a WhiteIll section ID if you want what some people call the most powerful blade weapon in the game, I can't wait till the game comes to US shores cause "Spectre54" yields a WhiteIll section id. Hope this helps anyone who has been trying to get the Aigito but can't find it."

As an unconfirmed way, you recieve the authentic AGITO by collecting all 3 "Books of Katana"
SectionID Calculator (http://www.tomeeboy.com/kageki/secid.php)
'Fake' AGITO (http://www.tomeeboy.com/kageki/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=45)

Feb 12, 2001, 03:33 PM
I got an item that said special weapon before the tekkers identified it and after they did I got Agito and it does above 450 damage

Feb 13, 2001, 05:14 PM
Think what your talking about is the Kitana2. If u get the book of kitana2 and the four swords it mentiones u get the Kitana2 possibly the most powerful sword in the game. The four swords are Agito, Kamui, Yasha, and Sange

Feb 13, 2001, 05:14 PM
Think what your talking about is the Kitana2. If u get the book of kitana2 and the four swords it mentiones, u get the Kitana2, possibly the most powerful sword in the game. The four swords are Agito, Kamui, Yasha, and Sange

Feb 24, 2001, 07:22 PM
i have all three books of kitana-and the 1977 and 2001 agito.
and STILL no kitana.
So i played the "Seek My Master" guild quest and the swords the games says you find-never showed up in my inventory,even when i finished the quest.
and STILL no kitana.
Any advice?

RUDO-2

purhaze
Mar 3, 2001, 08:09 PM
thats just quest items you will never get to keep them, hit quest under items in your item screen. i will show what quest items you have found, ive found 2 fake agitos same maker differnt years that dont match up with the books years ive found i guess you just keep looking till eventually you will find the right year and it will be the real agito.

Omege12
Mar 5, 2001, 03:52 PM
I belive that once you get TRUE AGITO you use the 3 books to turn it into OROTIAGITO. My friend said he has done this before but I'm not sure. I got to use OROTIAGITO, it does alot of damage, but still not a good weapon.

Mar 14, 2001, 06:27 PM
well do you know the name of that whitill because its not in the game i just see a name ZX-12R and that is not whitill its puplenium and the only whitill i could find is MtB

Mar 14, 2001, 06:52 PM
i just want to say that android was no whitell he was a purplenuim or redria i just checked his name and it is redira so don't put your hopes up the only whitill that was there was MtB so.

Mar 14, 2001, 06:56 PM
if you don't belive me just check his ID.

Mar 14, 2001, 06:58 PM
and how do you know he found it maybe he got the books or maybe he got it in a trade
how would you know?

Mar 15, 2001, 12:29 PM
The true agito is called Orodiagato, I have it. Its really no big deal, so get over it.

OriginalShade
Mar 15, 2001, 02:21 PM
This is right, I think the year you look for is 1975. If you take that one to the Tekker outside the bank on the quest "Seek my Master" then he identifies it to be the real Agito.

Mar 21, 2001, 11:34 AM
i have it too, i'm a pinkle, and i've found 6 real ones, and 23 fake, they arn't that rare to me

pete5883
Mar 26, 2001, 12:46 AM
yes... the guy in the quest says after people heard about the 3 blacksmiths, a lot of fake "4th swords" (the agito) were made. that would explain all the different years...

Mar 27, 2001, 08:00 AM
OK, I think you all don't know how to get it.
1. complete all off-line mission.
2. re-play In one of the mission you can get 3(1 of them is the True Agito) sword from the robort. (I forget about the name of the mission)
3 . then go to the state that with a doctor that his assistance on the side of the door can made the sword to become True Agito.

Dreamdrake
Apr 7, 2001, 01:44 AM
yup there are 4 different models one of them, I beleive the '65 model, when combined w/ all 3 the books of katana gets you the oriagito (not sure if spelled right) I find agito's most often in forest 2 on v-hard.

Apr 8, 2001, 11:44 PM
I just wanted to say that it is possible to add a space at the end of a name to change the section ID. Since you seem to know how it is calculated, if you add a space at the end of your name, it does not show up in your name and it adds 2 to that sum number. Just thought I'd let you know.
Johnny
lvl 26 RaMar "Mr. Deckert"
lvl 31 FoNewm "Zann Bruun"
lvl 1 HuCast "Jehuty"

Apr 9, 2001, 01:55 PM
Any Agito with 3 katana books = OrachiAgito. Duh

Apr 9, 2001, 03:21 PM
the sec id doesn't matter, i'm a pinkle hucast (i know, the worst combo ever) and i have found 6 real agito's
the way to get 1 is to find em in boxes, then take them to the tinker
the 1974 is real
to turn it into an oritagito, beat all quests, beat the game, enter quest "find my master" talk the the tinker by the bank in town, he'll fix it up for you

guTsmaN_nem
Apr 9, 2001, 04:35 PM
Can i get it??..haha

Apr 14, 2001, 01:26 AM
What lv are you guys? I do 600 easy with my normal attack. i do 1200 with my critical. and then when i use my soul banish's extra attack i do around at least 2100..... the weapon i am currently using are my spread needle and my victor axe. Sometimes i ring out my soul banish and lavis cannon to show off. Anyway, back to subject. I have seen people using this so called "true agito". it looks really sweet and He uses GS. are you sure that the person you were looking at in the video did not use GS???

Kent
Apr 18, 2001, 01:55 AM
*sigh* Why do so many people have so much trouble remembering Orotiagito and the different section ID's (Whitill, Pinkal, etc.)?

Apr 18, 2001, 02:12 AM
Dude, check your spelling before hitting the Ok! button. Pinkal, Tekker (I don't know how 'tinker' got in there), and it is the OROTIAGITO. It's not like these words are in the least bit HARD to remember how to spell, unless...you happen to be in K-2nd grade. Oh, well, that is your problem.

Apr 22, 2001, 02:28 AM
yes i do no

Apr 22, 2001, 09:54 PM
The 75 (real Agito) can only be found in skyly
forest. In fact, only boomas drop them. You can
find the 91 Agito in boxes or from wolves, but
let me repeat: the 75 is dropped by boomas only.
I've actually heard this absurd Whitill/Orati
rumor since the first week I owned the game.
Although I can't confirm that Whitil can't find
the 75, I have never heard of nor know of any
Whitills finding the 75 in their games (myself
included). Everyone who has legitely found a
75, found it in a skyly game from a booma.
As far as the Book of Katana... this is one of
the biggest PSO lies ever. Due to the extreme
rarity of all three books, few know the truth
behind them. And what is that truth? They allow
you to make Orati? Nothing could be further from the tuth. The books have nothing to do with
the forging of Orati. You simply take the 75
Agito to the off-duty tekker in the "Seek My
Master" quest and he will de-rust
(Yes, it's brown because it's rusted, it's
not made of wood. The Orati is silver) it for you
thus making it "OratiAgito". It's that simple.
And the books? They do absolutely nothing. In
fact, they are incorrect. They list completely
incorrect sword models with incorrect makers.
Ie: 77- Tengai. In reality, the 77 was made
by Jou'oun. Anyone's guess as to the purpose of
the books is as good as mine, but one thing is
for sure... they have NOTHING to do with the
finding or making of the Orati. Also, for the
record: In terms of raw stats, the Orati is the
single-most powerfull weapon in the game.
In otherwords, if percent annotations and hacked
items were irrellivant, the only thing that would
come close to Orati's power is the Dragon Slayer.
Orati's power, in fact, goes well over 999 as well as increases MST by 15 points. Anyway, hope
I helped clear some things up.

Apr 23, 2001, 04:23 AM
ther is many weponds that is more powerful than dragon slayer.
and for the person who said hi takes 2100 in damage how in hell can you take so much im a lvl 92 and i take around 450 in damage whit spred neadel.

Apr 23, 2001, 05:48 PM
i found a stagg, it has 120% on ll areas. It can do over 1000 damage with every hit!!!! it is NOT hacked. i piked it up in the ruins.

Orion
Apr 27, 2001, 12:30 PM
thats what i just said

BustaRhymes
Apr 28, 2001, 05:56 PM
The true is called the Oritiagito, I think thats how its spelt!!!! Bladow!

Apr 29, 2001, 02:31 PM
First off you need to collect all the books of katana and that will let your agito be authenticated, I also can tell you that there are 4 different agito I used the 1975 agito to get the real agito after finding all the books (which I may also add I had more luck offline in the mines gettin them from S beats), you can't find the real agito unless someone dropps it (and believe me there are people that stupid out there lol that is how I got 3 spares incase of theifs) this is simple and I have known about this for the past 3 weeks lol oh well there are alot of things I know on this game that some people don't course I am also on almost 24/7 so that could be why.

Apr 29, 2001, 02:38 PM
lol wrong d*mn key there are 4 that I find often 75 included along with 91 and 01, go for 75 to get the good stuff oh and I have found 75 with all my chars and on different areas it is most commonly found in the forest though I tend to have better luck with the special weapons offline than online since for some reason online all I ever happen across are double sabers and photon claws and the ever loved DB's saber (I swear I will ram that thing up DB's arse if I ever see him he needs to keep his frickin saber).

Apr 29, 2001, 02:53 PM
how do you do so much damage? do your weapons have great stats like 40 or 50% on some of the stats? or is this with any weapon if it is with any how because I have 5 characters with maxed out stats (cutosy of alot of material items gotta love a game in which you find tons of that took me several days of playin but I got enough to do the max for a few chars) so how I want to know is it because you have used no material and your char got some different levels in stats or is it just the char class I ask becuase I have a humar and a hunewearl and they only do 300 at most on normal and 500 to 800 on heavy attack and the soul banish special I can do 900 every time easily and these weapons have 0 or negative stats I hope you can let me know cause if it is just good stats on the weapons then I know what to look for.

Apr 29, 2001, 07:18 PM
The Dragon Slayer is the most powerfull weapon in
the game. I think you are mistaking weapons with
higher percetnages than your own DS as being more
powerfull. Um, of course a Berdys with say 40%
A beast will be stronger than a DS with 0-5%.
However, I have not yet seen a legit weapon
that can do more damage than a 60% DS. You do
well over 860 damage on an average critical.
As for that 120% Stag Cutlery. It's hacked. Lie if you want. No legit item can go over 60%.
In fact, Sega will disconnect you if you log on
with a weapon of such absurd percents.
{Simehiri}

Apr 29, 2001, 07:33 PM
They are merely for historical reference. You can
have the tekker identify the 1975 as the Orati
with or without them. There is no difference.
As for the only way to obtain the 75 by people
dropping them... um, that is almost to stupid for
words. And I suppose they found theirs out of thin air? How moronic! ANYONE can find the 75 in
the skyly VH forest. It's very rare, but you CAN
find it. Also, there aren't just four fakes. I'm
not sure how many there are total, but so far,
I have found the 77, 83, 2001, 75, 69, and 80.
Each section ID has their own share of fakes that
they can find. Ie: Redrias find the 1983 made by Dousentsu. I've found seven 83's in my games as
REDRIA and have never found a fake Agito of any
other year. Likewise, my Whitill force has only
found two 2001 Agitos, and no other models. (Within her own games). I am truly amazed at the
amount of lies put forth on this board! Is it
really so hard to just play the game and answer
truthfully if you have found a certian item or
not?
{Simehiri}
Simehiri
HUmar 100
REDRIA
Yayoi
FOmarl 100
WHITILL

May 3, 2001, 07:06 PM
How do I get the 3 books of Katana?

May 4, 2001, 02:03 PM
o yeah and 1 more thing i know my reseach so here goes:1. that guy has a bhirava if u didnt notice
2.you cant raise a bhirava unless you have type A secion ID
3.he is most likely a redira or purplenum

May 5, 2001, 08:51 PM
Listen, all ye who have been lied to....
The Books of Katana are not rare i have 2 of them and i got them at very close times to eachother. As for the "unconfirmed" way of collecting the 4 books and getting the Oratagito, it is TRUE....All you have to have is all four books and the fake Agito....After you have all of that you can talk to a guy near the storage area during one of the quests(NOT SURE WHICH ONE) and VOILA!!!!The big, great, awesome, huge, and stupendiful sword that you have all been tirelessly probing for will be yours!!! OH!!!One more thing....GARAGE 34 ROCKS!!

outspaced
May 7, 2001, 12:01 PM
i have found books 1, 2 and 3. I took them and a 1980 and 83 agito to the off duty tekker and nothing happened. fact!

animegood
May 8, 2001, 07:36 PM
4 books stupid

May 9, 2001, 12:22 PM
Dude, you must be a fool. Sega will kick you for having any weps over 61%. So go back to pre-school looser.

May 11, 2001, 06:14 PM
OK guys dont get your hopes up. I have the true agito and ill dupe it fo ya guys. np!

May 12, 2001, 12:04 AM
lol
at u all u need all 5 books of katana and u need
a whitill id
lol hahahahah

May 12, 2001, 08:47 PM
The true agito is the weapon used to forge the orotiagito. The true agito can be found by the redria section id also. You tka eit to the tekker to find out which one you have. But the easiest way is to look at the date and who made it. 1975, real, 2001, fake. You tkae it to the tekker in the Katana quest with the 3 katana books, and he will forge you the orotiagito. Which, by the way, is the white sword that does 400+ damage.

May 12, 2001, 08:54 PM
The dragon slayer is SOOOO not the strongest weapon in the game, stat wise or percentages. sorry buddy dont know what game youre playing

May 13, 2001, 03:57 PM
I have 1, and its true name is ORITOAGITO, you must get all books and 75 agito, give the items to the off-duty tekker, then he will make it for you. I transfered it to my new file, my name is RoboHell666. I might trade it for the right offer, I hang out on Oberon, block 3. Sometimes i'll be on another file, exterminator.

May 14, 2001, 12:28 PM
You know, in the Japanese language there is no 'ti'; instead they have 'chi'. The translated name for the true Agito is... the Orochi-Agito. Sugoi desu ne?

May 19, 2001, 03:16 PM
Ok while I have the true agito right now I will tell you how I got the thing, first off there are 14 total agito one of which being the 75 agito that is the one that you can just take to the guy and get it authenticated with no trouble, but as for the others if you get all 3 books I have seen any of the other 13 agito become the true agito, while I preffer the 75 agito cause it is not so hassling to me the books do provide a shorcut, one last thing why is it some people have to be offensive in one way or another in their response as with this person I just read who responded, if you have your own view good if someone says something that is not right let them try it later and find that it is not simple as that there is no sense in being rude.
Oh and the 75 agito is not only dropped in forest I have 8 of them well 7 now I had to tek and use one to get oro, well I have picked up a majority of them in the caves and mines, and BTW there are people who just toss the agito when they find it, I have seen just about every agito tossed off like trash, for a friend of mine he finds more agito than DB saber (sometimes I wish I could mug him for them lol I still need 7 agito for the collection).

May 20, 2001, 02:04 AM
I found one too, somewhere in the mines ....just check all those boxes.

zer0
May 22, 2001, 07:10 PM
Anyone can find the true Agito (Oritiagito). There are 2 ways to find the Oritiagito. #1 Find all the 3 books of katana. Then equip the fake Agito and have all 3 books of katana, #1,#2,#3 in your inventory. Talk to the tekker outside of the shops in one of the quests(Seek my master quest i think). He will notice you have all the items and will turn the fake agito into the oritiagito. #2 Just give it some time. The true Oritiagito can be found in boxes or dropped by enemies in hard or very hard mode, but it takes forever, your game will have to be around 70-90 hrs.
Note: I found the Oritiagito with method #2.
Either method takes forever to find this sword. Since your chances of finding all 3 books of katana (ON YOUR OWN) is slim. Hope this info helps

Jun 2, 2001, 09:58 PM
i know how to get the agito and its no trick
all u have to do is get lucky. there are a bunch of different agitos u can find. i have found 5 (4 fake and 1 real) my i.d. is redria and im a HUnewearl
also. if u have all 3 books of katanas and the real agito u can get the orotagito

HC82
Jun 5, 2001, 03:24 PM
It's spelled OROTIAGITO. 1975 agito only drops off of boomas in skyly game. Take the 1975 agito in the seek my master quest to the short guy near the weapon shop. He turns it into a OROTIAGITO. You can't get one with percents, and all this crap about 2100 damage is because the person is using cheap hacks.

Jun 8, 2001, 02:37 AM
I have heard that rumor about using the books
to change any agito into the real agito for quite
some time now, and after finally finding all the
books. All I can say is that it is a massive lie. I've tried taking every fake Agito I own (77,91,
93,80,83,and 2001) to the tekker along with the
three books and he told me what he always says
about any Agito aside from Orati: "Sorry it's fake, it wasn't made long ago." Besides, I think you are forgetting a key logical point: if there is only ONE true agito, then how can any of the
FAKES be made real just because you take them to
a tekker with a book giving the dates and creators of the four legendary swords? In fact,
in the book 3, the date for the real Agito is wrong. It lists the real Agito as the 1983 made
by Dousetsu. However, no matter how I have approached him with the 1983 and the books, he
still calls it a fake. But funny he identified
the 75 and the Orochi/Orati. The books are useless as far as I know. As for that nonsense
about your friend finding more Agitos than DB Sabers, that is just an absolute lie and you know it. I play with mny people (under various IDS)
who have been playing this game since the Japanese import and neither they or anyone else
has ever found more than two Agitos in one area
Now that's odd... every ID in the game finds DB's
sabers and every ID finds about eight DB Sabers
in the Ruins at LEAST. In fact, the DB Saber,
Club of Laconium, and Varista are the three most
plentious weapons in the game no matter what ID
you are. Agitos are technically a rare item, there is no way that a rare item ever comes CLOSE
in finding frequency to the "big three". I've found 32 Agitos total since buying PSO on Jan
30th and that is considered a lot by everyone I've come into contact with. In fact, I only
know a few people who have found over 40. But
how does that compare to the literal thousands
of DB Sabers we've found!? I'm sorry, I've played this game way too long to belive absurd finds like that. I bet your friend "found" a Spread
Needle with with 60% dark and 60% Hit even though
it's near impossible to find plentious normal
weapons with crazy percentages like that. In fact, it's near impossible to find the Spread
Needle PERIOD! And what's this about there being 14 fake Agitos? I sure would like to know what they are because I've searched and asked high and
low for any fake agito model and so far, the only
ones I kow exist are: 1977, 1980,1983,1990,1993,
and 2001. So please, enlighten me on the others.
And please don't include the 1969, 2020, or
1981- those are the dates for the legendary blades you find as quest items in the "Seek My
Master" quest. Besides, if the 69 was a fake um... how can a fake pre-date the original?!?
Anyway please shed some ihtfo such an ignorant
pson as myself...
Ryushiro

Jun 8, 2001, 02:56 PM
THis guy is right! You are 1 stupid motherfucker for even thinkng that you can get a weapon with more than 60%. Plus you can only get a stag from RARE ENEMIES like hildeblue nar lily and poully slime! There are no rare enemies in the ruins you liying bastard! So take your lying ass and your hacked piece of shit and shut up!

Jun 16, 2001, 08:03 AM
For god's sake man.There are 4 books of katana,you silly plonker.Oh and by the way,if you ever see someone called willow online,she's a pk-ing thief.

Lilith
Jun 18, 2001, 04:56 PM
Its Orotiagito.

Jun 23, 2001, 07:59 PM
... in terms of straight stats no, the Dragon Slayer in not the strongest. I think that title belongs to the Orati Agito if I remember correctly. But, the Dragon Slayer can hit as many enemies at once as you can bunch together. So in all practicality, even though the DS is lightly weaker, what will get the job done faster? Orati or a DS? Basically, when I made that statement, I was talking about the DS in terms of legit items. Will a 60% Spread Needle or Heaven's Punisher beat out a Dragon Slayer in terms of power and performance. You bet, but let's be realistic... how many people have actually found those items with those percentages? I mean, you're lucky if you find one of those two, much less with insane percents or any percents at all really. Likewise, I consider the Meteor Smash to be the strongest spread shot in the game. What you say though? The Final Impact is stronger? Oh, but how many have you found? And with any even half-way decent percents? Didn't think so... My statement was made in terms of reality and legit playing. I'm sorry, but maybe 1% of the entire PSO populace has actually found a Chain Sawd with decent percents and maybe 0.005% have found one with multiple high percent areas. Unless you cheat, it just isn't feasible. So as far as the most powerful weapon that you can have a good chance at finding with 50-60%, I'd say it would be the DS. The only other legit multi-hitting weapon that does more than 900 on a critical would be a Flowen's Sword with the Flowen's gear. The Flowen's could be called the strongest sword in the game, but is the sword powerful by itself? No, the set is what is powerful. And again, good luck finding the legit set. Basically, it depends on what your idea of powerful is and if you take hack/dupped items into consideration. All i know is that even if I had a 50-60% legit Twin Brand or Stag Cutlery, I'd still take a 60% DS over them. A DS can take out so many more enemies. Not to mention hit bosses like the Dragon, De Rol, and Vol Opt in three or more places at a time.
Simehiri

Jun 30, 2001, 12:41 PM
You dont need whitelll......i have a real agito and im section id redria...you can get it with skyly too...those are the only 3 that you can get the REAL agito with...

Jul 7, 2001, 10:18 AM
No? Then don't say it works! I have all three
books of Katana as well as the 77, 80, 83, 91, and 2001 Agitos and no matter which way I approached the Tekker in the "Seek My Master" quest, he always called a fake Agito a fake. Why don't you try researching something before quoting it as dogma...?
Simehiri

Jul 7, 2001, 10:24 AM
Is playing legit really SO hard? You know the
Orati/Orochi is rare for a reason. All you are doing is depreciating the worth of the item. Yeah, you go! I bet you cheat and give every person all the hotels in Monopoly... yeah see how long the fun of that lasts...

Jul 7, 2001, 10:36 AM
... in the Caves and Mines. Ther may be a
pssibility that you can find them in the Ruins.
However, neither myself or anyone I know has found any that way. All but one of my books (Book 1) were dropped by Sharks in the VH Caves. Don't get your hopes up though. The Books are EXTREMELY rare! I know players who have been playing as long as myself (900+ hours) and haven't seen ONE Book of Katana. Not a big deal though, since the books have no use. And I do mean no use... don't believe that nonsense that Books of Katana 1, 2, & 3 + Fake Agito= Orati/Orochi Agito. That rumor is about as legit as the equation: 2+1=6. No matter how you try it, 2+1 will always equal three and the Fake Agito will always be fake!
Simehiri

Jul 7, 2001, 02:47 PM
shut up

Jul 14, 2001, 06:09 PM
Seems like one il informed person gets a response from a know it all eh, basicaly there is an agito that goes with each ID and after the number of agitos is exceeded it simply resets and assigns an agito to the next and it goes in a simple order, as to the books those seem to me like nothin more than a filler somethin made to attempt a story or side story since pso lacks one, as to findin the agito more than db that is beleivable but would not be a constants since weapons found is based on the game creators ID and basic chance, I myself have managed at most to find 2 to 3 agito in one area and that is only due to me checking every single box and item dropped by the enemy, so far I have to many to tolerate so I have just given them away they are cool looking and all but in all honesty there are far better weapons than an agito, but to each his own I guess, now as to you who seems to think everything is personal why don't you stop and think not everyone on pso is old enough to recognise certain things, this person may have thought his friend found them when in actuallity he hacked them, I myself have played with people who I assumed were bout my age and could tell if someone has alot of hard to find items such as the agito that they are in almost all chances a duper or just someone who makes their own weps, I know what I got on me is real since I spent a long 4 months playing the same ol level sover and over both on and offline in search of weapons and armor so far I have amassed a great collection but I have only had one or two games in which I found alot of rares and that is it shame it don't happen more often to me lol I kinda like havin new weps to use.
Basicaly ignore the book garbage and the skyly crap, I myself used a purplenum and got a 75, cause basicaly each char ID can find anything in the game it just has different % for each item on each ID so ya gotta hope for a lucky night.

Midnight
Jul 29, 2001, 11:21 PM
Kool, it worked.

Aug 11, 2001, 03:19 AM
Heh, this is really entertaining. I mean, if
we listened to these moronic lamers, we would
never get the Orati/Orachi. No, there are three
Books of Katana and three only. Anyone who thinks
otherwise needs to submit a screen capture of their Books of Katana 4,5, 13, or whatever random
number they come up with, to PSO-World. THEN start blabbering about how many books it takes
to make a FAKE Agito real... Heh, yeah, I'd like
to see how good their photoshop and lightpen skills are.

Aug 21, 2001, 12:18 PM
I made a new type of Section ID calculator that assists you in getting the ID you want from the name you want. It also lists common and rare items for all Section IDs. Check it out, and let me know if it's of any use. You'll need IE 4 or above and have Java enabled to use it. Go to the "Character Creation" section to find it.
http://nu.ourfamily.com/pso/

Aug 29, 2001, 02:37 PM
Some guy gave me a .... hell vulcan +99!!!!!! and it wont ban u or nothin... its pretty damn cool

Aug 29, 2001, 02:38 PM
i saw u with that it duz 700 damage... x3!

Aug 29, 2001, 02:40 PM

Aug 29, 2001, 02:41 PM

Aug 29, 2001, 02:42 PM

Sep 5, 2001, 09:00 AM
can you dupe the true agito for me?
just email me when you want to meet.
[email protected]

Oct 7, 2001, 05:51 PM

Oct 17, 2001, 07:00 AM
iT DOESNīT MATTER,ITīS STILL A SHITTY WEP!!

Nov 27, 2001, 01:44 PM
good thing cause I'm redria... well time to go sword hunting.

Jan 22, 2002, 10:12 PM
dude if u do that much damage ur a freakin hacker and no one cares wut level ur on or n e thing like that and can't u get a better weapon than a victor axe i mean come on it's a ver.1 rare were talkin about ver.2 rares here and no one care about ur stupid double cannon i have one to wow wooptido so shut up unless u know wut ur talkin about ok so get off here and leave everyone alone if u don't know wut u r talkin about in which case u don't so do every1 a favor and stfu

Jan 22, 2002, 10:19 PM
ummm.u didn't clear shit up all u did was put it in sum weird smart language and if u have all that time to figure this out than u have to much time on ur hands and just leave all the crap out about in other words put in the other words so the less educated can read it as well as i do and the three books don't lie and the dragon slayer sux i have a hacked berdyish and that is way better than the dragon slayer even not hacked obviously ur ver.1 and until u get ver.2 u need to stop lieing about things like this and i have found the second book and i didn't even know about the books until i found the 2nd one and until u know wut ur talkin about stfu

Jan 22, 2002, 10:33 PM
omg..dude ur such a fag!!!!!u can get a lot better weapons than the stupid DS!!!!god dude i have a berdyish that attacks with alot better range and even the monkey king bar is better than the stupid DS.I mean c'mon were talkin about a ver.1 rare here no one cares about the DS.it sux ok get a hacked ver.2 or even a hacked ver.1 i have a chain sawd i traded and it sux ok chain sawd i gota admit looks pretty cool but it isn't that good as in damage.but the one thing that bugs me the most is that u said the meteor smash is better than the spread nettle that isn't true at all do u know the requriments of the spread nettle it's a lot higher than the meteor smash and like i said until u know wut ur talkin about don't say ne thing about pso @ all ok so shut the fuck up!!!!

Mar 8, 2002, 03:47 PM
errrrmmmmmmmm, theres like 8 diff agito`s so i`ll set u guys straight, i got 2 from the same method: 1st thing is the orotiagito is the 1975 agito, but dont let people fool fool u in trade cos the AGITO called the 1975 is in fact a dud, the true agito is the 1977 jou`un (atp reQuirement is 2 more than the others) . You need this and the 3 Books of katana, equip the 77 jou`un and have the 3 books on u, go to tekker outside the shop on the seeky master quest, and he will say sumthin along the lines of ' well ,yes you have the famed books of katana, and an agito, wait,this is not the 1977 jou`un model at all, oh my this is the orotiagito,congratulations`........... oh and u can tell a hack orotiagito if it has a percent in the first 4 bars, u only get hit % on the orotiagitos,the previous agito`s stats go away

Mar 11, 2002, 11:00 PM
haha, rare my harry red azz, and its not like they look that cool anywayz; id take my twin anyday

neo_beta
May 5, 2002, 02:34 PM
...but,-- well-- i just happen too find the Oragito in the Mines in Very Hard, i killed a S-Beat.. and welp.. some unlicky bastard probibly died by the hands of that S-Beat... and soo it was passed down too me..... but dont worry, iv never been that lucky on anything els,... and its not "The Strongest Wepon" in the game or anything... so your not really missing anything... but it does look cool, and too me... thats the most important thing......

Jun 1, 2002, 05:38 PM
use the FAQ posted on this site and find out

Jun 3, 2002, 07:28 PM
ummm orotiagito IS a v1 wepon. Idiot.

Jul 3, 2002, 06:55 PM
soyouwhatmetobeonyourteam

RellikTakahashi
Oct 22, 2002, 08:34 AM
Doesn't mean it tells you were its at. So don't use this to be a guide lol.

Nov 26, 2002, 11:55 AM
my brother also found that weapon,he found it on the verson1 for dream cast ,he found the fake and the real ones

Jan 19, 2003, 10:52 PM
Sorry bucko you're wrong on several accounts, first of all the strongest weapon in the game is not the True Agito, it's the Dark Flow (aka the Olaga Flow Sword) with an attack power of 900. Additionally my Pinkal has found the 1975 by Dousetsu from the Pinkal, and I found an additional 2 more for my friends, I don't know about any other IDs.

Jan 25, 2003, 06:16 PM
For the guy who jus posted above....you DO know this topic is ancient? O.o; I think this is round ver.1's time....when Orotiagito was rare o.o;

May 25, 2003, 11:14 AM
1975 to be exact.

May 25, 2003, 11:17 AM
youcan get the real agito with any ID. Its called orotiagito.

Jun 23, 2003, 10:55 AM
i found 1 with skyly, panarms, spaceship, ult, dragon slayer sux like bull crap and orotiagito powers u up by 55 ata 800 atp 15 mst and the special is a slicer beam that does a strong attack, wastes 40 hp, tsu jsword is comparable but not ds, u got to be a really big noob to think that up