PDA

View Full Version : Article: Phantasy Star Online Auctions site!

gideon
Feb 8, 2001, 08:25 PM
Need to unload a spare Double Saber? Tired of that Dragon Slayer taking up space in your bank? Auction it off at PSO-Auctions for meseta, or trade it for something you really need! PSO-Auctions has just opened today and is expecting some heavy traffic. Hopefully, the servers will hold up -- happy auctioning!
URL: http://pso-auctions.hypermart.net
Believe it, or not.

Vegeta187x
Feb 14, 2001, 02:55 PM
I'm not quite sure if it was this auction site or a different one (I've seen more than one), but I saw an item going for something like 1,700,000 meseta. Thats just insane in my opinion, I mean if I were to EVER get that much in the game, you'd better believe I'm hanging on to that. I know that alot of people love having the best weapon in the game (me included), but I'm not willing to shell out that much for ONE item. Now if they were selling one of the secret mags (which I've only HEARD about, not actually seen. I've heard that one of the secret mags look like gigantic golden wings, but thats off topic), I'd gladly shell out that much. But thats just me:)

Feb 15, 2001, 01:58 PM
I woudn't even shell that much for a lvl 200 rare mag, what your looking for are these, if you want a rare mag. In the Forest on V.Hard you have a very slim chance of finding, a Mag Cell, there are 4 kinds of mag cells, and you can use it to get a special evolution from your mag, try to get your LUCK up as high as possable so you have a better chance of finding such thing, and remember it can only be found in forest on vhard.

Apr 9, 2003, 07:02 AM
i have a special mag it was ila but when it got to level 125 it turned into rashver(in yellow writing) i was well chuffed but its not that good it just brings me back to life all the time.

Apr 9, 2003, 07:05 AM
my mags a game cube ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ur all jelous