PDA

View Full Version : Article: Cheaters Are Beginning To Arise

gideon
Feb 10, 2001, 05:37 PM
Chaos writes, "No, it has finally happened. The Game Software Code Creators Club has finally hacked some cheats for PSO. The only ones that I have heard of is Infinite Tp, Infinite Hp, and Infinite Item Usage. I also think that there was a quick level gain code but I'm not sure. There is no gameshark codes, only Dc Xploder and that other one. But still, this will totally ruin the online capability of PSO. But, I am sure that Sega will have their way with these cheaters soon enough. Sigh, it was good while it lasted... "
:(

Feb 12, 2001, 09:42 AM
well, i think the dedicated gamers will realize that cheatin will ruin the whole point...where is the fun and and hard work...you have nothing to work for and ultimately cheaters will regret cheating because they will not be respected in the gaming community . Cheating will shorten the life of your games anyways so im sure cheaters will get bored of PSO sooner than non cheaters

Aethir_Mordu
Dec 1, 2005, 06:31 PM
in truth it takes almost forever for non-cheaters to get bored with the game because of its sheer addictiveness