PDA

View Full Version : Item "whoopseeze"

Joko
Apr 27, 2003, 12:20 AM
Why are some items stared different that normal and why do you guys use the game item discription? We all want to know what and item does before we obsess over it.

Reenee
Apr 27, 2003, 02:07 PM
On 2003-04-26 22:20, Joko wrote:
Why are some items stared different that normal and why do you guys use the game item discription? We all want to know what and item does before we obsess over it.

I think you mean why do the items have different Star Rarities, not obscurely looking at them for long periods. I kinda don't understand you there.

I can answer your second question: you already know. Go to the rare weapons guide and you can see what weapon type the item is. Click the link for an item, and you get the usage requirement, ATP bonus, ATA bonus, and any other stat bonus. You'll also get the max grind sometimes and the special attack as well. I don't see what the difference would be if you used, say, a Bloody Art and a Wok of Akiko's Shop. Besides the fact that they're Dagger-type weapons, they obviously look different, have different ATP and ATA bonuses, and different special attacks.

LollipopLolita
Apr 27, 2003, 03:07 PM
thank you shapiro for helping, and joko, I have no idea what you're talking about

PSO_Komodo
Apr 28, 2003, 12:05 AM
I think I know what he's saying...

1)Why does the picture show different star rating than the info which is listed? (I noticed this on several weapons too, need me to tell which ones?)

2)Why dont you give a description of an item from someones whos used it rather than just copy what the actual in game description says?

Hope that helps.

Davion
Apr 28, 2003, 09:56 AM
On 2003-04-27 22:05, PSO_Komodo wrote:
I think I know what he's saying...

1)Why does the picture show different star rating than the info which is listed? (I noticed this on several weapons too, need me to tell which ones?)

Well, I'd say that's because the star level changed from DC to GC and XBox. The Yamigarusu was a 12 star on DC (I think), but it's a 10 star on GC and Xbox now.