PDA

View Full Version : Article: Dremcast Weekly review PSO and Clan form

gideon
Feb 13, 2001, 10:45 PM
OK Dreacast weekly is a weekly email about news, reviews and much more about Dreamcast here what the lastest email about PSO review and Clan!!! Review:
So it's without a doubt Dreamcast Weekly recommends everyone pick up a copy of Phantasy Star Online post haste, and prepare for a life changing experience! Oh and better pick up a few packets of coffee while your at the shops, for those really, really late night games ;)
Gameplay: 95% -- If you thought normal RPG's were fun, wait until you try it with three other people! Easy controls and a great chat system ensure you can concentrate on playing the game, and not messing with controls.
Graphics: 94% -- The bright colors, rich textures, and design bursting with imagination only Sonic Team could pull off. Pity about objects popping up however.
Sound: 89% -- Nice, but nothing that memorable.
Lastability: 98% -- So addictive you'll keep playing as long as your human body can last!
OVERALL: 94% -- PSO has it's share of problems, but don't let them put you off. (is longer i am trying to put it small)
Now the PSO Clan:
Just a small update this week. People continue to write in asking to be signed up. However, we don't require people to start over just to add a DCW_ to their names. If you do start a new character, don't forget to add a "DCW_" before your name.
In order to keep together online, I'm asking members to stick to the Ariel ship on blocks 1-5. Show your support, and preferably pick the first available block. All games with a DCW in the name will be havens for members looking to lvl up. I will be only Saturdays and Sundays from 3-5PM PST, which is 000-083 beat time. (and I'll be online all sorts of times - Tails)
I hope to run into some members, so we have something more to talk about next week.
DCW_ZOndaro
[email protected]
Now if you want to get this email weekly email [email protected] and if you can please promote PSO world this is the best PSO site on the planet.. so see you online.. (Godfree)
You can also meet up with the people from #pso on EFnet (and chat with us there). On: US/Puck:09-01