PDA

View Full Version : Article: What's up with BroadBand?

gideon
Feb 15, 2001, 04:05 AM
I have a question to ask. Does anybody know how to get PSO up and running with BBA? I have seen many sites that give you a ton of differant things to do, but is there any way to do it with out buying an import and a cdx?
/me points to the nice English BBP link on the left. mmhmm, that could do it. :)

Feb 15, 2001, 01:41 PM
Well i used the this site to download the cd files and it works fin the only thing is the disk is mostly in jap. Works great though
http://www.nextgenvideos.com/nexea/bbp/
This is the jap version of the sega BBA browser

Feb 15, 2001, 02:04 PM
Yup, that's what i did too.. works like a charm.. just it requires you have a CD Burner with either nero or Disc Juggler 3.0+

Thug_Larz
Feb 15, 2001, 06:12 PM
What kind of internet connection do you have? Cable or DSL? Be very specific. Is it PPPoE or DHCP? I have PPPoE DSL and I had to buy a router to get mine working, plus you need the hacked Broadband Passport software. I'll try to help you if I can.

Feb 15, 2001, 06:18 PM
I would like to thank everybody for the help. I did burn that with nero and it started right up. Thanks again for all the help.
I wasn't expecting as many ppl to reply.

Feb 17, 2001, 04:55 PM
well you guys know more about this can you help me with these items
1 I have qwest DSL service
2 I have Dreamcast +broadband adapter+pso
3 I did have Dreamcast hook up to just the phone line throught qwest dial up service now i want to use the brandband adapter
and can't get that configured right with the dreamcast just to surf on the net.
so i have problums.
please help
ken

Feb 18, 2001, 10:29 AM
i used the dc passport and the only bit of info i left out was the proxy settings it wont work for me i wonder why...? do i need that special cord the intructions said in the manual

Feb 18, 2001, 10:52 AM
I have a linksys router with a PPPoE dsl connection and i can get online and even into a game but the second anyone else is around, my game disconnects, game over. if i try to enter a lobby with like more than one other person in it, the line immediately disconnects....
anyone have any suggestions? do i have to forward some adresses to my dc through the router?

Vash_PSO
Feb 18, 2001, 04:08 PM
yea i finaly got it to work i just tried it in the morning and it worked so its all good my name on pso is Vash not Vash_PSO

Vash_PSO
Feb 18, 2001, 04:13 PM
i know most of you playin are already topnotch players but if you need any type of body gaurd or cash or items jus look me up you know the email...

Feb 19, 2001, 03:02 AM
I have the same router, ppp, DSL and cant even get it online Help please... also I am at level 14 and whats this thing about a mag, i heard you are suppose to feed it, its not doing nothing.
Anyway any help on getting the broadband on dreamcast up and running please let me know

PSOGAMER
Feb 19, 2001, 06:33 AM
hey Vash
Can you help with the hook up of my DC broadband adapter? I have a Linksys router hooked up to DSL service with qwest .net any help you or someone can provide would be great.

Mar 22, 2001, 05:19 AM
ok, i have a linksys router, pppoe, bba, and the jap passport disc...how do i get it to work?
it tries to connect but gives me an error just before the menu that allows me to choose a ship

Orion
Mar 27, 2001, 09:32 AM
ok well if u look at the topic broadband users rejoice i have it there