PDA

View Full Version : Article: Speaking of E-Bay....

gideon
Feb 18, 2001, 11:21 PM
Skee writes, "Congratulations to E-Bay member "itstrueitstrue92" for purchasing Item #1213705375, the Handgun +1! Yes, now you will be the envy of all your friends with this handy dandy little gadget. See its luster and shine, not to mention its glowing color...blue or something. Thrill as the tiny little thing goes "Pop Pop Pop!" against your hated enemies right before they walk up to you and smash your face in! And to think, you gave up two dollars of real money for that baby! Way to go, dude!

Everyone, you can see his monumental purchase right here! Woo! Woo!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1213705375 "
..lol...

Vegeta187x
Feb 19, 2001, 01:37 AM
Oh my god. This has got to be a joke. What MORON would buy a handgun +1 for 2 dollars?!?!?! I wouldn't even buy a Dragon Slayer +9 for 2 dollars.

Feb 19, 2001, 11:37 AM
My friend and I always look on Ebay to find crazy stuff. One day we were in a PSO Lobby hearing a guy talk about his new Dragon Slayer he bought off Ebay. So naturally we go to Ebay to see all the Meseta and Rare Weapons being auctionioned off. After a few laughs we almost quit, then my friend found it. THE HANDGUN +1, starting bid: $0.01. Every five minutes we'd burst out laughing. That's gotta be the greatest joke ever to hit Ebay. You just gotta love the, "THIS GUN TOOK ME 5 MINUTES TO FIND IN THE FOREST LEVEL!!!" LMAO! And the fact that the picture has absolutely nothing to do with the Handgun. Nice work to whoever made the auction, you could be rich!!! Never expected this to end up on PSO World, but what do you know? lol Too cool, too cool.