PDA

View Full Version : DC and GC pso gamers

-LordNikon-
Apr 27, 2003, 02:46 AM
Well I FINALLY got this website up this morning. I have been working on it for the past 2 weeks endlessly. Basically it's designed to give devoted individual site areas, devoted to DC, GC, and PS2 online console gaming.

This will help out PSO gamers a lot because it gives GC pso gamers a place to express there gamecube PSO pride and if nintendo actually moves forward with an online agenda, then it will be the perfect start to an excellent community.

DC PSO gamers, the faithful, will now have an exclusive location to hook up with other dreamcast gamers still playing, and even some new PSO DC gamers as well.

Also, DC still has over 25 games still online, there are so many different gamers out ther struggling to organize games for the DC and to find others that play still. As far as PS2, the only place I could find on the net was playstation.com, so it desperatly needed another outlet.

I know, I know, I know, xbox is missing from the roster, I do not at this time own an xbox console, nor have anyone currently i can trust to assist in administrating one. It will be added as soon as humanly possible. Thanx for the patience.

Please do not think this is spam I am posting for the good of the online gaming community, I built the site for the community to use and to expand the horizons of online console gaming.

PSO world is linked on both the DC and GC main pages to show our support.

Please spread the word, it would be much appreciated. Feel free to post your thoughts and ideas about this site and concept, I would love to hear them.

Thank you, -LordNikon

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -LordNikon- on 2003-04-27 01:18 ]</font>

Guntz348
Apr 27, 2003, 03:07 AM
Just so you know you're only supposed to promote your site in your sig or avetar. But I am going to check out your site and let you know what I think http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

-LordNikon-
Apr 27, 2003, 03:22 AM
Word, I moved the url to my signiture, hopefully the moderators will let the post hang around for a bit in the general forums. Just trying to do my part, and support the online gaming community.

muff
Apr 27, 2003, 05:17 AM
Thats quite good, practically only message boards, but good if you did it yourself.

RuneLateralus
Apr 27, 2003, 10:16 AM
Do not create threads just to advertise your website. You may only advertise your site with your sig.