PDA

View Full Version : Article: Video killed the radio star

gideon
Mar 10, 2001, 01:56 AM
godfree writes, "In PSO we have Clans, websites, and more... But we dont have a radio show... Yes my PSO fans we will have our first radio show coming out next week I will give you all the details and all... I am working on it.. This radio show will focus on the PSO online world... it will be a talk show with News, contests, special reports and more.... Also I am looking for reporters that wants to help out.. This show will be on mp3, you can download it or stream the show... also you can send an email card of the whow to your buddys.. I want to give you more info but I just want to surprise you.... Stay tune and be sure to check out PSO world for news on our very own radio show... if you want to be a reporter or promoter (or staff) send me an email to [email protected] and we will sit and talk ok.... thanks (GODFREE from PSO)"

nozedive13
Mar 10, 2001, 02:06 AM
i can see it now, after the first 10 minutes of everything there is so cover, "well....uh....dupers and sharkers suck!.....yea....uhm..." honestly! what the hell is there to talk about? takes a visionary to create an idea, takes the cold hard taste of reality to tell the visionary that he/she is a moron and some ideas are better thought than executed.

godfree
Mar 10, 2001, 04:01 AM
???? Ok let me explain... I am just doing a radio show about PSO.. I really dont know why you are saying all this.. I am a fan of PSO.. I just want to do something new. We will have topics, interviews with PSO sites and more.. at least wait and we will see... ok ... No matter what this will happen...... thanks on your thought.... peace... GODFREE from PSO

nozedive13
Mar 10, 2001, 02:18 PM
i'm saying you're dealing with limited subject matter. you're going to run out of material real quick. who wants to listen to some interview with a webmaster of some pso fan website? i'm not saying this to deter you, i'm just explaining what you should expect after a couple of shows.