PDA

View Full Version : Article: A fond fairwell.

gideon
Mar 16, 2001, 02:17 PM
God writes, "It is a sad day for every gamer. Sega's president, Isao Okawa, died earlier today of heart failure at the age of 74. He has been battling cancer for the past year, his presence will be missed.

::bow::

You may read original stories over at <A href=http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1006-200-5157679.html>CNet<a>"

gideon
Mar 16, 2001, 02:24 PM
;(
If it weren't for him Sega probably would have gone under. His insanely generous gifts to Sega kept them afloat and allowed for their corporate direction change to a software only company.
;(

Mar 16, 2001, 05:10 PM
WAAIIIIII!!!!! how sad *cry* i will make a shrine next to my dreamcast.... *sniff*

FluidFlame
Mar 16, 2001, 11:15 PM
NOOO!!*cry* damn it! it was an assasin hired by microsoft, i tell you!

Mar 18, 2001, 04:10 AM
argh! like the world needed that! WHY!!!! WHY!!!!!!! he is definitaly the one that beleived in Sega. He gave his life for it. But now that Okawa-san is dead, trust me, Sega will fallow shortly. So many painful decisions are being took lately, no wonder he died, he lost the little fate he had in the company, as I lost mine...
The end is near, I can smell it. But after all, nothing lives forever, it's just too bad it had to end this way... -sigh-
BWS-1, HUcast, VIRIDIA also know as "the mag_less droid"

Mar 20, 2001, 04:17 PM
I have lost my character twice because sega has deleted it. If i lose it one more time well then im ruining the whole pso world.
and this is what I am doing.
a larger group of us are going to give out these items for free and in large amounts.
God/Hp+++9000
God/Tp+++9000
Needle spray +99
c-sorcerors cane +99
Stag Cutlery +99
+999 Opa opa
All the people in the PSO World will not die.
lol then how hard will this game be.
ok I dont have to lose my save again for me to do this. Im starting today. Im doing this by joining games and putting 3 of these on the ground by the bank.
You are welcome