PDA

View Full Version : Article: PSO RADIO New Shows **Exclusive**

gideon
Mar 31, 2001, 12:15 PM
godfree writes, "I would like to mention by Monday (or before) I will have 2 new shows: "-**EXCLUSIVE** Godfree calls Sega: This call is about the 2 extra downloads trick that you can do when you change the langauge to Japanese. I ask them about the whole deal and if theres a way to play this in English. They did answer and also about PSO ver2. I asked "Whats the news on this?". Sega Answers:"Well that just rumors, we still dont know if this game coming to the US". There is more you have to wait and check it out.. But he did said "The email is just fake is not from us".

-X-box Speaks: Sega Teams Up: I have the audio on Bill Gates talking about Sega and mention "11 great titles are coming from Sega". Now we all know that Jet Grind Radio Future, Sega GT, Panzer Dragoon, GUNVALKYRIE are the first titles to come out. But if you think of this they mention PSO about getting an award on the news conference. Now is this a Hint of the game coming to X-box? They mention about broadband so many times this can also be a hint.

The new shows will be up and you can call with comments to be on PSO RADIO Hotline #2 toll-free
1-877-821-8600 ext 791

www.mp3.com/psoradio

Mar 31, 2001, 01:41 PM
So... Does this mean v.2 is still in question for the U.S.?

Chaz
Mar 31, 2001, 01:55 PM
It better not...because I want it...This is a lame comment...I really have nothing else to say :)

godfree
Mar 31, 2001, 04:10 PM
I was surprised when he mention that it might not come to the US. I think this game is coming they just dont want to say it because they are doing so well with this version. Dont worry just think positive... I know with we all stick together and call Sega and fight for the game. It will come to the US.

Tyrant
Mar 31, 2001, 07:50 PM
the reason sega denies psov2's us releasei think is to build anticipation so when it does come we all will be like "YEAH IT CAME LETS BUY IT NO MATTER HOW MUCH ITS HERE AND THATS WHAT MATTERs"and they want to see how many peeps want it

godfree
Apr 1, 2001, 01:08 AM
Yes the new shows are up enjoy and tell me what ya think..