PDA

View Full Version : Article: Isthar -n- Peter. :/

gideon
Apr 3, 2001, 12:04 AM
God writes, "Imagine my joy today when I ran across my village only to notice one of the new childrens name happened to be "Peter Molyneux", the esteemed mastermind of Black & White. I thought awesome!! I gotta get a shot of ishtar (my tiger, now 12) and him! Well below we have the only remaining records of Peter as it seems ishtar thought he might taste as scrumptious as the games he designs. And promptly swallowed him.
Peter Molyneux. R.I.P. (ishtar-n-peter.jpg)"

Apr 3, 2001, 12:34 AM
Hey, Hey, Hey....this is PSO world.....NOT Black and white world!

gideon
Apr 3, 2001, 12:48 AM
Hey, Hey, Hey... this is MY site... NOT yours! :)

LoTuS
Apr 3, 2001, 01:25 AM
Hey Gideon, take it easy. He/she has a point, this is PSO World, and people come here expecting PSO, nothing more nothing less. This is the best PSO site around, and for good reason. Good layout, sometimes 2/day news updates alone, it just beats everyone else out. Don't ruin it or it's reputation by tainting it with stuff from other games. People don't want to get excited every time they see an update, only to see it's about some game they might not even now about. This site is great because it was made with respect and intelligence...don't ruin that reputation. Would it be a big deal to make a new site for B&W instead of posting it for people, 90% of whom don't care.
~LoTuS~

Nigel
Apr 3, 2001, 01:41 AM
Oh come on... if you had a website that was somwhat popular, you'd want to throw your 2 cents in too. im used to coming here and seeing the latest PSO news, but i came here today, read that and had a good laugh.
Oh, and some people do care about pc games (i do)and damnit, i want black and white/warcraft 3 now!

N21
Apr 3, 2001, 04:51 AM
I don't see the point in seeing some stuff from B&W. I don't own the game. I had a look at the screenshot, and what ? No interest. Stick back to PSO. pur-lease. Or post that in the nonPSOrelated forum. I think that running a PSO site doesn't mean spreading news here and there about everything... We take it easy. We just like to visit PSO World, not some B&W tinted site. What's next now ? Banners ? Pop-ups ? :o)
Cheers.
N21

THX
Apr 3, 2001, 07:04 AM
Black and White is the best PC game since Civilization 2. I'd say that warrants a little recognition. What Gideon's done is put a bug in your ear about a great game, as well as explain why there haven't been updates a frequently as there used to be. That's not a bad thing.

Sisqua
Apr 3, 2001, 08:29 AM
Yeah lighten up dude.
Two little articles - one of which really made me giggle, and you're suddenly up in arms. Quit whining and don't read it if you're not interested. Personally I found the B+W comments a refreshing and interesting diversion.
S.

Andromeda
Apr 3, 2001, 11:56 AM
Not trying to kiss anyone's booty here, but I agree with Sisqua's reply. We are able to interact with this wonderful (perhaps the best) PSO site for FREE, and without any interruptions by ad banners and the like AT OUR OWN CONVENIENCE!! If the webmaster feels like posting two teeeeny articles about his character in B&W, who are we to argue?!? It is his prerogative. So to reiterate Sisqua's remark, if these articles that God posts (that obviously mean something to HIM) don't exactly flip your pickles, then don't read them. Simple as that. Not as if there's any late-breaking PSO news that the world needs to know about right now anyway! Hey God, I really love what you did with the place!

Jonewm
Apr 7, 2001, 02:06 PM
what system is this suposed great game for?