PDA

View Full Version : Article: Get Together V3.0

gideon
Apr 5, 2001, 07:32 PM
Cube writes, "Due to the high success of the last PSO World get-together, me and Ice_ have decided to start another get together for all the newcomers and people who missed out on the last one(s). Here's the low-down..
THIS SATURDAY 4/7/2001, PUCK 9, AT 6:00 pm, and 9:00 pm (est.)
Its been pretty obvious that a lot of people have lost some of their close pso bud's and what better way to make new friends!? Don’t be shy! Give out that guild card!
Oh, don’t forget this! The "official" Pso world password for locked games on puck 9 will be PSOW (caps).... This is a really neat idea because if you only want to play with fellow people from PSO world but don’t know anyone, you can easily join a game and you will know your playing with people from pso world!
Any questions should be posted here at the get-together thread...
<A href=viewtopic.php?topic=4687&forum=1>http://www.tomeeboy.com/pso/viewtopic.php?topic=4687&forum=1</a>"

Everyone must show!

watashiwa
Apr 6, 2001, 01:10 AM
Heh, this is the stupidest idea ever. It would have been great, if you didn't post the "offical" password publicly. I guess you haven't heard, eh? Hackers, thieves, and what not visit PSO World too! Not only have you given the password to registered user hackers, you've given it to non-registered users too. They can view the news as well! Real brilliant. You might as well unlock the games and keep them public. Jesus Christ.

Apr 6, 2001, 03:57 AM
It would be nice if you used the 'official' PSO beats time, so people from all over the world would know at what @time to show up.
Thanks in advance.

Angelus
Apr 6, 2001, 04:01 AM
Could someone tell me what that equates to in european time? please?

Angelus
Apr 6, 2001, 04:02 AM
could someone please let me know what that time is in Europe? thanks

King_Ruckus
Apr 6, 2001, 05:12 AM
Hackers and thieves probably have registered names at PSOWorld. Joining a PSOW game is no different than joining any random game. You're taking a small chance of being robbed if you die. It sucks, but what can you do about it? I'm pretty sure "God" took that into account before posting it. No need to slam him.
"Jesus Christ."
Hahaha:).

Apr 6, 2001, 08:17 AM
Actually you should do more research into the subject before you TRY to bash me. The topic on the universal password was discussed many times, and it was agreed by everyone that it should be posted on the main page. I dont know who you think you are but your opinions are overshadowed by your pure stupidity. If you are at this website, then you have every right to join a game with PSOW as the password. PKing is at a minimum currently, and if its hackers we have to deal with big whoop. You alsoi have the choice of not using PSOW as your password, or better yet, dont come at all!

watashiwa
Apr 6, 2001, 11:50 AM
Aww, that's cute. You're so adorable. Why'd you post that "anonymously"? :)