PDA

View Full Version : Article: More PSO v2 Details

gideon
Apr 11, 2001, 02:28 PM
nozedive13 writes, "PSO Manuever (http://pso.ping0.com/) is sharing more details on PSO v2:
(1)The Soccer ball will change depending on time of day
(2) A challenger mode where you're limited to certain items and techniques and must play a level without going back to town
(3) A dressing room will be available in exchange for meseta to change a characters costume, hair, hair color; but not body size, face type
(4) New enemies include a Red GrassAssassin and a Mill Lilli which will spit megid rather than poison"

Apr 11, 2001, 04:49 PM
ELiTE!!!
makes me even more excited about pso v 2 then I already am

Apr 11, 2001, 05:20 PM
Any chance the soccer ball will turn into a certain stereotypical plumber? Or a DVD player with videogame controllers?

Gradius
Apr 11, 2001, 06:20 PM
yep, it just gets better and better.

Fobby
Apr 11, 2001, 08:17 PM
The dressing room sounds cool, especially if they created new costumes to buy.

Apr 11, 2001, 08:55 PM
is this even going to make it to the US, im starting to doubt it very much, its about a month away from release, and sega of america has yet to make a disision about it.

King_Ruckus
Apr 12, 2001, 04:34 AM
I think Sega would be pretty stupid NOT to bring it to the US, seeing as how the US counts for about 1/3 of the online games being played. Also, think about all the buzz PSO generated. Plenty of people who didn't pick up the first will definitely be interested in the second.

Apr 18, 2001, 09:42 PM
*ahem* miaow!!!