PDA

View Full Version : Article: Neat trick.

gideon
Apr 22, 2001, 12:32 AM
watashiwa writes, "While in an open game earlier today, some GSer pulled a neat trick. He walked through a wall, set a telepipe, and told us to take the telepipe. Check out the results. Very nice. View it .mpg]here. (http://www.project-douraku.com/psoshots/movies2/PSO-Wow[DivX) Credits to Ryudo."

No, we don't advocate cheating of any kind. But this is pretty fscking neat ;)

Cronical
Apr 22, 2001, 01:50 AM
WTF? I've tried doing a pipe in a wall a million times, and no matter where I am, it doesn't work.
And its not that "neat". the cool thing is that he got it out there. But, maybe tis can prove somethings. Perhaps peeps can see how fun it can be to "enhance" games.

Apr 22, 2001, 02:25 AM
dude u dont need a gs unless u saw him walk straght through the door cuz u can do a trick do walk through doors but if a scean like taht appeared he prob has a gs

Apr 22, 2001, 02:26 AM
i mean that not taht

Apr 22, 2001, 02:55 AM
You can do that with a simple DBL Saber or any attack that you end stepping backwards. It is the same as going through the electric barriers. Nothing really that special.

Apr 22, 2001, 08:59 AM
No offence But are you all dum or somthing. Did you even see were the telepipe was. Oh I'm sorry you think being in the ruins is a trick or somthing. And no I do not think anyone can go that far back with out a Game Sark you dum retards.

Apr 22, 2001, 09:11 AM
What the hell are you talking about????i saw the video and i dont get it...the camera pans back to where you where before?

watashiwa
Apr 22, 2001, 01:17 PM
Yes, I'm afraid the morons didn't view the video nor read the post properly. I said the GSer walked through a wall. This wall was completely solid and pretty damn thick .. and it ran thick for awhile. You cannot go through a wall this thick with a double saber combo. Sure, maybe a thin door, but not a fscking thick wall. In fact, you can't even go through a wall with a double saber combo, only doors. People really should learn to read and think out their comments and posts before even bothering to post them. ::sigh::

Apr 22, 2001, 01:38 PM
Sweet mercifal crap! He send to you to that island you see out i the ruins! Alls those tards who said usin teh double saber trick would do it I woulkd like to see em get out there. I mean Jesus i always wanted to see inside taht island. Thnkas to whoever made the video.

Crystal
Apr 22, 2001, 01:38 PM
Yeah they probly think that being in the ruins requiers you to do the door trick. They probly never been to the ruins. They also think that the ruins is only avalible in PSO Ver.2. LMAO They probly think you need a game shark to make one of them movies. LMAO :D

Cronical
Apr 22, 2001, 03:01 PM
Crap, even though Watashiwa may not understand the way a hack like that works (through and through), Ole Wat is a heck of a lot smarter than any of the other commenters here. Catch on, it is called WALK THROUGH WALLS! Meaning, anything normally solid has no frame to you at all. It is an old trick, and I am surprised you people think that can be accomplished with the stupid walk through DOORS trick. Maybe you didn't see the video, because you'd have to be an idiot to believe that happened with the door code, but you'd be dumber to post without seeing the video. So, don't flame Watashiwa with your stupidity. And maybe now we can all come closer now that you see why half of the people that use a "hacking device" do it. To enhance, of course.
P.S About that stupid "I don't think you can go that far back" comment, um, if I can get through the side of a level, nothing could hold me back even if the hacks suddenly died. Nothing that isn't in the normal area of a game isn't going to be framed, that would take way too much memory and the whole level would be like "The Matrix." So, don't blow what you don't know kiddies.

Apr 23, 2001, 12:36 AM
I thought it was pretty cool. It looked like an opening to a big budget movie.

Apr 23, 2001, 12:40 AM
They should also learn
proper grammar, syntax, and spelling before flaming your posts.

watashiwa
Apr 23, 2001, 03:27 AM
Hahahaha! :)) I like your style.

Sisqua
Apr 23, 2001, 06:10 AM
Looks a lot like what happens when you get that bug which whizzes you through the caves and u end up in a locked room.
The same thing has also happened to me in forest (twice with 2 different characters including once last night), except in forest you end up stuck in the ground at the height of everyone elses feet.
S.

bboybigd
Apr 23, 2001, 12:19 PM
Hey GSer's i got a good trick for you, try to reach lvl. 100 legit with no GS. see if you can do that you little girls. you guys kill it for the rest of us, coming in low lvl. games with spread killing everything before we have a chance to walk in the door. i hope ver. 2 can stops GSer's from playing online so this wont happen to me again.

Apr 23, 2001, 02:00 PM
Just wanted to say that was a neat trick...Also wantes to say I'm Usually not a gulable person , but I've been hearing about this Forest 3 thing can any 1 plz NICELY comment on this. The rumor goes that there is s trick u can do int he Forest to get to Forest 3. And by the way wanted to comment on the level 100 thing I totally agree I am a legit level 100 and try to help newbies out and I've been PKed about 3 times now and weapons stolen from me, from these lousy GS users who do this. Sorry for the ones who use GS and dont theive theives r given u guys a bad name. And also for u GS users who want to play Version2 better start now leveling thnx had to air tht out..............

pete5883
Apr 23, 2001, 04:39 PM
Yeah, dupers too. I don't mind people duping to get the stuff they lost back, but when people dupe a bunch of spread needles and then be "nice" and give them away to people, it just creates a bad "economy" of weapons, if you will.
Its really annoying to see the weak wussy rangers get more experience than I do by standing back with spread needles that their "friend" gave them (which is really just some person giving away stuff, i guess they're you're friend now) than I do by getting all up in the enemies faces and lettin them have it with my sword, and , actually getting hit once in a while!
P.S. Sonic Team made you rangers weak for a reason...

Apr 23, 2001, 09:16 PM
Props, dude. Couldn't have said it better myself. ^_^

Apr 23, 2001, 09:57 PM
exactly, I have never owned a game shark, but I know how to walk through doors, and i do this all the time when i'm with friends who dont know how

Apr 24, 2001, 01:52 AM
i would like to say you hit the nail on the head with that one. I don't own a gs don't want one but my friend has one i gave me a spread with high % but I only use it offline cause i don't go on online as much (phone bill lol) for all of those who use those kind of weps online I would just like to say that this kid knows what he's talking about and I'll be happier than a pig in shit when version 2 comes out and bans cheating of this sort. PSO will return to it's former glory like when it first came out in Jan.
ahhh memories of the past.

Apr 24, 2001, 03:42 AM
dont flame all Gser's, i've been fsod'd (frozen screen of death)4 times and GSer's where the only ones to help. if it wasn't for them right fow i would be a lvl 63 ramar w/ only a hand gun, a frame, a barrier, and a lvl 5 mag. my GSer friends restored me almoast compleatle to my former glory. so if you have a problem with GSer's and think that they ruin the game dont play. most GSer's treat pso like wat it is, just another rpg game. dont act like their killing someone or something in cold blood, there just playing the game their way.
i dont like the pking part, but that can also be done without the GS. i know because i know how to, i dont do it but i know how to. and dont ask cause i won't tell. and GSer's usually have at least 1 charicter that was leveled up legit. and very few pk.
for that matter the majority of the people i have seen plowing though a level with a spread have been legit players who want to show off to newbe's, and if you dont like it you dont have to play with them, make a password protected game or somthing just don't blame every body who uses a GS.

Apr 24, 2001, 03:43 AM
dont flame all Gser's, i've been fsod'd (frozen screen of death)4 times and GSer's where the only ones to help. if it wasn't for them right fow i would be a lvl 63 ramar w/ only a hand gun, a frame, a barrier, and a lvl 5 mag. my GSer friends restored me almoast compleatle to my former glory. so if you have a problem with GSer's and think that they ruin the game dont play. most GSer's treat pso like wat it is, just another rpg game. dont act like their killing someone or something in cold blood, there just playing the game their way.
i dont like the pking part, but that can also be done without the GS. i know because i know how to, i dont do it but i know how to. and dont ask cause i won't tell. and GSer's usually have at least 1 charicter that was leveled up legit. and very few pk.
for that matter the majority of the people i have seen plowing though a level with a spread have been legit players who want to show off to newbe's, and if you dont like it you dont have to play with them, make a password protected game or somthing just don't blame every body who uses a GS.

Apr 24, 2001, 03:46 AM
your just mad cause you cant get one!

Apr 24, 2001, 10:09 AM
im sorry i dont think most of u people get it. GS is gay, it takes the whole point out of the game. And no most GSers dont have a legit lv 100 player. Everything they do is hacked. damn fags

Apr 24, 2001, 10:18 AM
sorry but that video proves nothing i dont see n e 1 walking through a wall

dark_SAKUYA
Apr 27, 2001, 05:16 AM
I use a GS but never hurt anyone with it. I try not to. I don't dupe items. Thee only GS cheats I use is walk through walls and infinite hp and tp. I did get to lv 100 without the GS though.

Apr 27, 2001, 08:38 AM
why ?!
what possible enjoyment can you get out of cheating this way ?

Phat-Daddy
Apr 27, 2001, 09:31 AM
I have to admit, I couldn't really tell what the video was supposed to be showing. Where is the telepipe? I don't recognise it.

bboybigd
Apr 27, 2001, 12:27 PM
I've been hit with the BSoD's many times, and not once did i turn to a GSer for items. Right now i am at a lvl with powerful, legit weapons. It defeat the purpose to get items so easy. It bites, we play all day trying to get a SP wep, those little girls come and in a few seconds they have the wep you want. I have never and will never own a GS. They are cheap!
Also, it is not a legit lvl up if you have infinite HP and TP, what is the point of a lvl up then?

Apr 27, 2001, 02:00 PM
You dont need GS to do this trick. It is very simple. All you do need to do is put your back up to the wall, have nothing equiped, and u just automaticly go through the door, SIMPLE!

dark_SAKUYA
Apr 27, 2001, 10:01 PM
alot! U can show off your super ppower to nwbies! and uh get lots a cool weapons. I still think GS is coo if u use it for your enjoyment without hurting other players

Apr 28, 2001, 02:48 PM
Jeez, are all you guys dumb or something. i've done this trick at least 10 times. its the same thing like going through "small" doors and stuff, just a tiny bit more difficult. There is no reason to be fighting about something this easy. Who cares besides the person that was with him...... Maybe using a telepipe in there was GS (i've tried and it didn't work) but the going into the wall is EASY!

Apr 30, 2001, 02:04 AM
That was the first thing I did. Then just like watching the deleted scenes on a DVD, I wished to see what else the game had to offer without having to play the same levels ad infinitum. Here is the trick I would like you to learn: English.

Apr 30, 2001, 02:12 AM
The Gameshark is homosexual!? I wasn't even aware that it HAD sexual organs much less a preference. What is the point of the game then? Am I supposed to rack up 1000+ hours of online game time in order to be lucky enough to find a DB saber? Do you have some sort of statistics proving that people who play this game and own a Gameshark don't have a level 100 player legitimately? Well add me to the list, I own and use a Gameshark and have a level 100 character that I have never used a single code to create. Oh, and for the record, I am not a homosexual but judging from your animosity statistics would say that you probably are...and there is nothing wrong with that. :)

May 1, 2001, 03:53 PM
Im sick of you whinning pussies complaining about gs users. Not all gs users are bad like me for instance I use my gs to dupe my weps and store incase i get bsod i will have it for back up. And also u fags are the ones begging us gs users to dupe shit for u so stop complaining.

lievesley
May 2, 2001, 12:11 PM
this is a neat trick but there is one problem..... I CANT EVEN GO THROUGH A WALL THAT IS 1CM THICK!!!!! even with backstep its imposible

May 4, 2001, 12:57 PM
gHow can u tell if a weapon is duped. I am trying to be legit but I cant know

May 8, 2001, 11:40 AM
I'm with Mr. Anonymous! lol :P You guys suck!

May 20, 2001, 01:56 PM
Learn how to spell!

May 31, 2001, 12:08 PM
you gay assed panzee assed fag, that was mad cool and wierd.
P.S. learn how to spell, seek help
By Kai of the fire

May 31, 2001, 12:09 PM
you gay assed panzee assed fag, that was mad cool and wierd.
P.S. learn how to spell, seek help
By: Kai of the fire

Jun 2, 2001, 02:25 AM
ya well,whoop de doo-i have a needle and ask if the others mind b4 i use it,and im a hunter.they say yes or no 50/50,and i get mad at ppl who r speeding by with needles,i dont try to kill everthing.if they do say no,they also say i can let loose in the ruins on vhard neway.sometimes its useful,but damn its cheesy mosta the time-o well,thats spread needles 4 ya

Lilith
Jun 18, 2001, 04:48 PM
Simple. If it says +99 odds are its hacked;) Also, anyone that comes in a room saying merry christmas and dropping tons of rares is probably giving you hacked stuff. You see, best way to be legit is to get your own stuff the good old fashion way: find it yourself. More challenging but so much more rewarding:)

Jun 24, 2001, 11:46 AM
hello, my name is dopey and i want to um oh forget it.

Jul 1, 2001, 07:14 PM
whoopie 4 u. the second worst thing about gs (first being pkers) is all of u who bitch and moan about it, im readin this forum to try and learn summit new not listen to how gsers r cheapening your rares. hey and wanting your items to be used explusively by urself seems a little selfish to me.