PDA

View Full Version : Article: PSO ver. 2 beta tester comments

gideon
May 3, 2001, 11:24 AM
http://boards.gaming-age.com/message.asp?topic=11339472&replies=1
Can't verify if this is true but... here.

Comments regarding PSOver.2 from an assumed beta tester.
Note: One very large spoiler

May 3, 2001, 12:06 PM
None of this info is anything new. Hmmm we will have to see I guess. I don't get it, is this person claiming that there is a rare from Dragon ball Z? lol (Nyoibou, son-gokou's stick).

William
May 3, 2001, 12:19 PM
I personally think this is a Crock-O-Sh*t. He said the 2 new levels are for battle modes only? Hmm... then why is there a screen shot of a boss fight in one of the new levels? I see right through these lying sons of b's.

Cube
May 3, 2001, 02:31 PM
What i find odd is that their are beta testers from the US playing a game made in Japan.... it seems odd.... What also seems odd is that there arent two new levels... the current elvels ar eonly altered.... hmmm, the dragon was the same draogn fro 1.0 so.... maybe just the satge changed and it WAS only the forest...

May 3, 2001, 02:52 PM
im guessing there is only new lvls for battle and stuff. but the rest of stages altered.

bboybigd
May 3, 2001, 04:18 PM
I said once and i'll say it again, i wont listen to anyone, unless it comes from SEGA. =(

May 3, 2001, 04:36 PM
Actually, Son Goku is a figure from legend, (sometimes refered to as the monkey king? I could be getting my ancient eastern legends confused though) who the dragonball character was more then slightly based upon.

Chaz
May 3, 2001, 06:00 PM
I still can't get over how much this guy is lying. There is no way in hell he can be a beta tester...and im serious about that...a game made in japan...with US Testers...Thats like having someone in Japan test Diablo II...
LOSER!

Ukyou
May 3, 2001, 06:19 PM
No, you're not confusing them. That's right

Ukyou
May 3, 2001, 06:21 PM
Well, considering that they are ~trying~ to release the US version close after the JP version, that would mean the American SonicTeam has the game by now... so what's wrong with a US Beta Tester?

May 3, 2001, 06:46 PM
That Guy just copied Iori Kusanagi's comments from PSO ver 2 gfaqs board. Iori actually has the TRial version for PSO 2, however that guy just pasted and copied them

May 3, 2001, 06:49 PM
Uhm, so you don't expect them to betatest the localized version

Chaz
May 3, 2001, 11:01 PM
You know what Ukyou, I seriously have no idea...I just wanted to rant a little :)

Kamotz
May 4, 2001, 12:41 AM
I'm not neccessarily saying that he's not lying, but he still could be a beta tester. Remember that the Japanese version is coming out very soon. Therefore that means the Japanese version is way past beta, but that doesn't mean the US version is. Remember that they have to edit a lot of code to make sure that it works with the correct video format, and that there are no glaring grammar or spelling errors. They just play on it to make sure that the transition is working correctly.
Now if Diablo III was coming out in the US in the next few weeks, and it was planned to be released in Japan, then it wouldn't be so weird for them to be beta testing it.

SteelLynx
May 4, 2001, 06:28 AM
i was going to follow the link and check this out. but then i remembered that i live in the UK and thanks to SoE, won't ever be able to play...ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

May 4, 2001, 06:19 PM
WHAT!!!!!! It won't be released in Europe?????
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Ukyou
May 6, 2001, 01:23 AM
Heh heh, yeah, I've had that "ah forget logic... I want to rant" mood many times before ^_^

May 7, 2001, 03:40 PM
chicken turkey monkey dog cat fucker rat head whore bithc..... i like to rant and rave too