PDA

View Full Version : Article: Sonic 10th Anniversary news and Hidden kart game?

watashiwa
Jun 8, 2001, 03:52 AM
godfree writes, "It has been 10 years that Sonic been in the around our homes. Now Sonic Team (in Japan) is planning on having a party. "The party is set to take place in Japan on June 23rd starting at 8:00 (in Osaka) and June 24th starting at 4:30 (in Tokyo). Those who attend to the party can bring some gifts to Sonic. No word from Sonic Team (USA) if they will have a party around our way. Thanks for Ign.com for the info. Now, PSO RADIO will do a live show on the Sonic release date .. more info on Sunday's Broadcast. Sonic Team has said Sonic Adventure 2 comes with a bonus goodie all its own, a mini kart racing game where players can race against each other for rings and bonuses. You can also download extra and more from the internet. For all of you waiting on PSO ver2, let's support Sonic and wish him a Happy B-day. Will Sonic Team have special server update on Sonic's B-day? You never know.......

Jun 8, 2001, 09:46 AM
Bring a Video game character gifts/??
I'm a moron so what would you bring sonic for his b-day?
A little song, a little dance, a PS2 on a lance.

FOZZZMK3
Jun 8, 2001, 10:30 AM
Present? For a game character? It's madness i tell you! I like the sound of the kart racing. Can you be Tails as he's the best character in the history of Sonic!

motosada
Jun 10, 2001, 10:49 AM
Why would you waste a perfectly good lance on a PS2? Damn glorified DvD player isn't even worth spitting on.

motosada
Jun 10, 2001, 10:52 AM
What are you on, man? Knuckles 0wn$ j00! Well, then again, my dude E-102 "Gamma" rocks, too, but he's not in Sonic Adventure 2, so he's out. T_T