PDA

View Full Version : Article: PSO v2 Rare Weapons added

watashiwa
Jun 10, 2001, 02:37 AM
Ever since we've gotten PSO v2, we've been finding new rares daily. We're going to start posting pictures and stats for new weapons and armor as we obtain them. We've recently added three of PSO v2's rares which can be accessed under the "Rare Items: Weapons" section of PSOW, you can also access them quickly from the left blocks. All PSO v2 weapons and defense items will have a preceeding + before their name to help distinguish them from a PSO v1 rare.

FOZZZMK3
Jun 10, 2001, 03:20 AM
The red saber is really cool! Could items be traded from ver.2 to ver.1? I would like a chao cane! (As it's called in the Japanese version. No shots yet)

Rio
Jun 10, 2001, 03:59 AM
Hmmm... I'd heard tell they were originally going to be called Rico's weapons.. but the same general idea holds true. I wonder what a full set of the weapons spells out? There should be a full set of Hunter weapons out there in the Red series.
Saber, Sword, Dagger, Partisan, Handgun, Mechgun & Slicer.
Not precisely in that order, of course...

Jun 10, 2001, 05:11 AM
Will I be able to use pso Ver2 imported from Japan/US on my UK DC and if i can will i have to start a new character?

-CHAOS-
Jun 10, 2001, 07:22 AM
PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!
it spoiled my fun in ver1 when i read about the rares, its no fun to see them in a list, itas much better to find them

watashiwa
Jun 10, 2001, 07:35 AM
Just don't look. No one is forcing you to view the weapon shots. ;p

Jun 10, 2001, 07:56 AM
WHy don't you put them in yellow? :p

Jun 10, 2001, 10:51 AM
I think this really cool what your doing telling us about the new weapons so i dont look like a idiot when the game first comes out keep up the good work

Emeralda
Jun 10, 2001, 11:04 AM
I agree with you!!! But anyways...
Can you chack the stats of the Lavis Cannon? Because I very much doubt the it still maxes you stats in ver.2
I just though that the info should be updated a little...see you online today!!!

cb
Jun 10, 2001, 11:29 AM
I ordered V2 from Japan on Thursday and I have a UK DC so i'll tell you if it works or not when it gets here tomorrow :P

Jun 10, 2001, 12:11 PM
Yeah, um how exactly would you look like an idea when the game comes out to the US just because you don't know all of the enw items? I thinks it's ok that people are putting up the new items but I'm not going to look. I love the feeling of seeing a new weapon in action! Doesn't anyone remember the first time you saw... oh, I don't know a DBL saber, or Heavan's Punisher?

Jun 10, 2001, 12:11 PM
I mean 'idiot'

Rhete
Jun 10, 2001, 01:04 PM
Putting the names of them on the front page is still annoying though.

Blaize
Jun 10, 2001, 01:57 PM
wow watashiwa. you are so nice to think of all of us and show us what to expect off of PSOver2 and spend ur time showing us the weaps. i need a red lavis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, and by the way, bdawg is still not unbanned:(

Jun 10, 2001, 04:31 PM
Can I ask where you order it from? coz I live in the UK and was thinking of getting it. Thx!

Nowan
Jun 10, 2001, 06:29 PM
Wow. Hehe, when I looked at the Ancient Saber, I decided to make a HUmar just for the purpose of using one of those thingies! :D Great work, Watashiwa! Good luck finding those other rares (like that umbrella, I want that -_-)

Excalibur
Jun 11, 2001, 11:02 AM
Did you find any Special Weapons in the caves or mines?? I didn't. I've found those weapons only in the forest 1.
btw. I found a special weapon every time I go through the forest. I found a red saber a battle axe (sold it) and a red gun (didn't tek it yet) 'till now..
greetings from switzerland
Excalibur

Emeralda
Jun 11, 2001, 01:51 PM
I thought they had a Red Armor and a Red Shield, as well...
Well, It doesn't matter (too much)

Emeralda
Jun 11, 2001, 02:09 PM
I must admit, Wata, it's kinda hard to miss them on the main page...so that gives them away. And keep them on a separate page from the ver.1 weps. That way it is easier to look up weapons for those of us who do wanna see them. So we don't have to sift through the ver.1 weps. Maybe change to "Latest Items" to:
Latest items (colored in that blue)
Rare ver.1 Weapons

Rare ver.2 Weapons
some weapons from

both games (since

you already showed

some of them)
Rare ver.1 items: defense

Rare ver.2 items: defense
and a bunch

of rare ver.1

and ver.2

shields and armors
Have an item we dont
have listed? Email [email protected]
..and obviously, you need to turn them into links. lol

mtdaught
Jun 13, 2001, 01:07 PM
I want a Crazy Tune (a Guitar) lol

mikev2
Jun 17, 2001, 04:37 PM
it great that u all r having fun but i still cant get on line with my version 2:(

Jun 5, 2004, 01:23 PM
I need to know if u have found a Heavens Punisher or a Poushin thanx. Quentin